Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Just your average dingbat from Holland.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

manuela
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Tadaa here i am , again.

Thought of copying my old one from when i still was wrinkle free and had no grey hairs but figured i might have outgrown that a little bit.

Well who am i? Just a simple creature from Holland with a weird sense of humor. I have been on ABT for i think 8 or 9 years now, the black lounge chair in the corner --------> there is mine! I once came here in search of answers and with the friendly atmosphere and people who could tolerate me i decided to make myself comfortable and stay.

A few random things about me:
I love travelling, the ocean, scuba and new cultures. I hate/love cigs, i love making kids smile, no not in a creepy way. I love summers and hot weather, who ever made me come to Holland this life time around played a cruell joke with that one. I love animals at least with them you know where you stand. I hate big crowds and loud noises. I love quiet time and nature. I love sarcasm but not everybody gets it. I love singing even if it could make your ears bleed, i wasnt really blessed with a sense rythm and a good singing voice. I wouldnt be able to safe my own life if i had to dance for it!

I have a few gift that pop up now and then. If you dont like people who are very direct then you most likely wont like me either. I have respect for everybody well almost everybody just dont have a high tolerance for arrogance.

Thats a tiny bit about me. What about you?

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi Manuela :D

ahhh it's been so long now, but you're another person i'm glad to see here still ((hugs))

Love your intro. I agree with your love of the ocean there's no better place. Same goes for animals and nature :)

Hope things are well with you <3 maybe see you around in chat at some point.

xx
Sam
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

manuela
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Hey Sam, nice to have you back as well! looking forward to seeing you in chat :)

RobbieK.

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Hiya Manuela, lovely introduction from you - I understand the Dutch part having been immersed in the culture hahaha. Is great to see you are still here and lovely chatting with you in the chatroom. Hope to bump into you more often \o/

StormStar

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Manuela!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Your are so funny! I just love you to pieces!
The subject " Just your average dingbat from Holland" I'm dyingggggggg lmao!

I love you're still here on ABT <3

Keep shining that light of yours sweetie! You brighten the days of many!

Melissa.

summerfoxx

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Welcome, Manuela. :) Glad you could make it. :) Seems you and me have some things in common. :)

aprilr81

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: We :heart: you Manuela!

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:46 am

Hey Manu! Good to see you. I hear you on summers and warm weather. I feel the same about Massachusetts. "What am I doing here?"
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Hey Manu. You are joyful and outgoing, wonderful persona. Making the chat smile always. Nice to meet you ^_^

With Love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

6cats
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:20 pm

This place wouldn't be the same without you Manu.

We love you and all your little quirks ha ha!

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information