Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Introducing myself

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

RobHDx

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Hello everyone, Im Rob from Germany/Heidelberg and im here since 2 months (in chat) already and i have met some very kind and interesting people here till now. I came to this site, because i had some strange experiences and wanted to know further. Im also interested in Subconscious works like that from Stuart Lichtman and some other stuff like that german Exomagazin. I hope i can learn here more and meet more interesting people.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Nice intro Rob- Welcome To the Site! Hope to see you posting more and about in chat. Peace & Blessings - CelticRose

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 am

Hi Rob

Glad you are enjoying the site and finding it useful, good to have you join us all
Hopefully you find the forum useful too for the questions you have , others will help here as well as in chat :thumbsup:

Take care

Samj
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Hey Rob and welcome to ABT :smile: Interesting intro and I look forward to meeting you in chat! :welcome:

LWM :sunflower:

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information