Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

New here

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Brenoah78

Unread post Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:04 am

Helllo all!
I'm still trying to navigate this site and slowly getting there, but also enjoying what I see so far. I am a developing empath struggling with this "gift" which sometimes feels like a curse, as my religion, as a Christian, teaches us that this can be very misleading (by the dark one) and although Christians believe in these gifts from God, that we should be very careful as not to open up doors to evil spirits. This leaves me completely mentally exhausted. I feel torn between who I am and who I'm supposed to be. Anyone else been through this?

Owlscrying

Unread post Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:06 am

Welcome to ABT Brenoah78. Image

Join us in
Chat.

Helen

Unread post Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Hey its wonderful to have you here welcome!!

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi Brenoah Welcome to ABT :)

Good to have you join, Hope you find all you need

Also:
I'm familiar with the idea/beliefs of deception and how easily it can happen with spiritual. I really think that it's a blessing to have this 'gift' and that God/spirit have given it to you to use with love & in the light, for the good. Whilst there may be some deception out there always trust you will be guided always and will have discernment to see any deception :)
I belive empathy itself is the gift we can use to judge when something is not worth approaching (for any reason) i really believe that we need to all trust our emotions/instincts so if something feels safe.. go for it. And if it's not meant to be, in time You'll just know it's not for you :)

See you around
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:24 pm

welcome to the site enjoy! lovely to meet you!
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Fully agree with Samj on this, welcome to the site :)

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 am

I also 100% agree with Samantha (thank you Samantha, for wording that so concisely). I'm glad you found us Brenoah and look forward to meeting you in chat.

Blessings and good cheer to ya.
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:15 am

Hey Brenoah and welcome to ABT :welcome: . I think you will find comfort here knowing there are definitely people who have been in your position or are currently in that position here. We all have different backgrounds and reasons for being here. You would probably enjoy our chat room too, meeting members live. Feel free to join us any time.

LWM :sunflower:

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information