Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I'm new

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Cheridb

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:03 am

I just joined and I've never been on a blog before. I only use FB. It took me 45 minutes to figure out how to post this and I'm attempting to post under new members post but really have no idea if that's where this is headed. Any help is very appreciated. I feel like a 2 year old doing algebra here. Please someone help me. I have a lot to say and am a tarot reader and a medium. Please someone take pity on my poor, weary soul and give me a hand. FAQ doesn't even touch my lack of knowledge here! Please help cuz I'm ready to jump right in if I only knew how to correctly post and keep up. I'm more than willing to offer readings after my quality post requirements which will be done quickly if I could only access.
Love and Light

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:44 am

Hey Cheridb 😊 and welcome to ABT! I know it can be overwhelming at first BUT you did a great job and posted this in the member introduction forum. Just take time to look at the different forum topics we have going on, if you see one you are interested in, feel free to join in! Also our chat room is great place to meet our members just be aware you will have to create a username and password for the chat room as well. Hope some of this helps and we are all pretty good about giving a helpful hand when you need one, don't hesitate to ask.

LWM :sunflower:

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:41 am

Cheridb wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:03 am
I just joined and I've never been on a blog before. I only use FB. It took me 45 minutes to figure out how to post this and I'm attempting to post under new members post but really have no idea if that's where this is headed. Any help is very appreciated. I feel like a 2 year old doing algebra here. Please someone help me. I have a lot to say and am a tarot reader and a medium. Please someone take pity on my poor, weary soul and give me a hand. FAQ doesn't even touch my lack of knowledge here! Please help cuz I'm ready to jump right in if I only knew how to correctly post and keep up. I'm more than willing to offer readings after my quality post requirements which will be done quickly if I could only access.

Hi Cheri :)

Let us know how we can help. You started a new topic which is great.. others can still read and reply. At the bottom of every thread you will see a box. Anything you type and submit will be added to the thread

You will always be replying to the topic you are on when you submit the message. It's a little like facebook comments- not much different :)

To start a new topic there will be a green button 'Post a new topic' just click on that, type what you'd like to and there you have it ... you will have your own thread.

You can reply to comments on your threads by doing the same. The little box at the bottom of the page is where you post your replies to any thread . You're doing well so far... welcome to Anybodythere by the way!
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:42 am

Cheri,, hello and welcome to the site :)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Welcome to ABT Cheridb. Image

Join us in
Chat.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information