Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I am Mark, trance healer, universal healer, reiki healer, trance, transfiguration medium, psychic, tarot reader.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Hello Chris come into the chatroom there are many people who can help you with the cards that you are using it is very interesting to learn more and there are lots of people who will go through things and we have many tarot card readers here who can help you hello sparkle is interesting that you see spirits since a child you are psychic don't think you're not again coming to the chat room and people will be able to help you just ask the questions you need assistance with in maybe developing more

I went out for a meal yesterday at my local pub and I saw the Spirit of a dog laying down by the back door and it made me wonder as I do not see that many animals why I just occasionally see them I sometimes think it's because I would possibly find it upsetting and it made me wonder why the dog was there of which I immediately thought he's waiting for someone I do hope that someone Returns for the dog as It shouldn't really be here it should be passed over and it made me wonder whether some dogs animals are attached to the earth plane through just wanting to be with their owners I personally would not like to see that happen and then the thought of spirit rescue for animals came across my mind and it's something that I think I will try to help when I see more of this I do believe that putting the thought out to the universe can make things fall into place

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:48 pm

:happy: hi Mark

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information