Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I am Mark, trance healer, universal healer, reiki healer, trance, transfiguration medium, psychic, tarot reader.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite! A picture would be nice Image
SilverG

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:43 am

Nice to have met you in chat, Mark. Hope we talk more in the future.

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:24 pm

channeled
soldiers of war how we feel so saddened to see whats has been going on for so long with the pain and suffering ,many feel wars are needed and that theyre protectors who eliviate the pain that man causes through there greed or religion we look upon this world and it brings tears to our eyes seeing the unjust if man could only see there could be no need for wars if you lived in unity sadly this is a huge task will you realise that this brings much harm to everyone and the effect it has on your earth there are big problems to overcome the one way is unity which you are a long way from the power of prayer and love for each other will one day unify mother earths people lessons lessons lessons we strive to help you but we can only do so much

this came to me i believe its a message for the understanding ,and that something needed to be said afterwards i kept getting letters forming saying trump,trumpet,making me aware that somewhere i beleve in the bible it was prophecised abt the time when a figure ,person called by that name was named and i feel that through the channeling that he will instigate many things that cannot be undone

some thoughts go across my mind as i sit here and i am shown myself laying in bed asleep when i was a baby ,actually it was a draw where i see my parents put me in to sleep next to there bed and i just feel the eyes of my guide looking and smiles and i do wonder where this is going !
i then see me growing up in bed in other places i remember where i lived so this is stages where i am growing up and i then see events linked to what they show me that they obviously have seen as well see the guide happy with some ,frustrated they show me them watching me very recently and again theyre very happy in fact i get the word celebration i ask why he is showing me this and i feel its because they want me to see that they are here ,they see all and that there work is ongoing to put it out there that they are there knowing one day we will see all of this so differently ,rejoice!
also

something uplifting
I see a lady walking along a beach with lots of pebbles the sound is amazing as the waves go in and out she collects the glass that is in all different colours but the glass is now smooth the look and feel is amazing
vibrant colours she uses them in her jewellery
I am then shown someone making small pyramids just slightly bigger than our hands in beautifull translucent coloured glass
the glass collected lays in the bottom of the 3 pyramid s and with your intent this is used as conductor to enhance healing energy this is a newer way spirit are able to moove forward healing what I get is that the glass type pebbles are held in ones hand when healing you ask them to be charged ,the 3 pyramids are put in a triangle and overnight healing you send is enhanced ,cleaning of the glass stones in with the sun on the pyramid and the moon

i was in chat when i got this i believe for a member of abt

sweettink
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:21 pm

Thanks for all these messages mark :)
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” - Plato

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:55 pm

another great message mark thanks for sharing
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Beautiful- love the garden!

Happy vibes from that. The ponies are so adorable.
I appreciate all of your messages I think even if they're not directly for us.. we all have something to take from them.

:) Thanks for sharing.

Samj

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:03 pm

there is a massive change withhin i see things different now in so many ways ,i get glimpses of people some i no and i see them differently i feel different its a bit like when you eat your own apples they can taste better so i see someone and there life will flash before me like on a video and its important that i look at the detail thats what i get look look i see things in great detail then i see more and more i do no why to a degree its a slightly unusual way to get me thinking but it does work
today was difficult with 2 people who was in the wrong having a go at me abt a parking issue i didnt get annoyed but people with me at work were saying why did you not stand your ground and argue ?i put my point forward and backed down people saying you should have hit him etc i just saw a bird behind them when talking and i was so interested in it nothing else seemed to matter

sweettink
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:19 pm

rising above the need to retaliate, to words or actions, and be humble, and see the bigger picture, is what many of us strive to do, but dont always manage it.

Well done you for acheiving it today.
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” - Plato

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:28 pm

mark wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:03 pm
there is a massive change withhin i see things different now in so many ways ,i get glimpses of people some i no and i see them differently i feel different its a bit like when you eat your own apples they can taste better so i see someone and there life will flash before me like on a video and its important that i look at the detail thats what i get look look i see things in great detail then i see more and more i do no why to a degree its a slightly unusual way to get me thinking but it does work
today was difficult with 2 people who was in the wrong having a go at me abt a parking issue i didnt get annoyed but people with me at work were saying why did you not stand your ground and argue ?i put my point forward and backed down people saying you should have hit him etc i just saw a bird behind them when talking and i was so interested in it nothing else seemed to matter

Good on you mark. It's true that we can all be quick to react but later when we've cooled off we realize we could have handled things better with some thought.. looking back, that would've just escalated things so good on you for letting it go over your head... the strongest is the one with self respect and who takes time to think before they react.... also very true, the smaller details are usually the best telling ones. Thanks for sharing. :)

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:42 pm

thankyou it transpires that the lady who was one of them is having a lot of issues i sensed her partner had left her it was confirmed today,today is interesting again its very relaxed here as usual when there are no spirit waiting for me as i havent raised my vibration yet but i need to do that soon so ill see what occurs !many strange things appening troday but im getting use to this now

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:58 pm

there is activity here at the moment in my garden always has been its with 3 men passing through here from a battle on the land

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information