Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I am Mark, trance healer, universal healer, reiki healer, trance, transfiguration medium, psychic, tarot reader.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite! A picture would be nice Image
mark
ABT Team

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Imagethankyou youre all so kind i will try my best to let you see how i am able to help my main guidance i believe will be that i put the thoughts out there with energy so others can get my assistance with there mediumship i believe a small spark can cause the difference between someone going knowhere and suddenly things start to happen i will also show you photographs i took of spirit the first being after my parrot,lady diana we called her passed away i took the photo on my farm i saw her and as i took the photo the pirch she was on fell over maybee she got startled ,have a look ive drawn around her in the picture

i start now with the spirit guide mooving close to me i see a lot of words and i realise i need to be aware of a candle they show me

light a candle for me
you no we see that
through the light ,your dreams your thoughts
send a prayer for all to see
the children will one bye one
hold there hands and pray to god
stand by the tree hold thoughts still
mesmerised by its energy
complete ,unity

i reread this and i understand ,i hope you do too

footsteps

the footsteps we make upon where we walk they are our imprints of our lives
no one can walk in them no one can see ,its our life to live
oh share it with me

words from a channeled source i get as i sit here

Helen

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 11:44 am

Thank you mark she is still improving. xxxxx

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 3:24 pm

i will continue to send healing helen what beautiful animals they are
today was and is so far similar to the last week again i met a lady who knows what i do whilst working for her i was able to give psychic reading with some insight on what lies ahead she was looking at me thinking where does this stop and the guidance was something she knew abt that she had been studying for years that i was not aware of

now i am back home and the letters are appearing in front of me which means they are showing me things and theyre ready for contact more to the point i believe they no that i am

i would be interetsted to no what you think about the parrot photograph ,i will post more if there is interest in my photographs,and the channeling s

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 5:54 pm

as i sit here im shown the ways i was taught to open to spirit i wonder why im shown this then i get a strong impression so so many people just do it there own way or that many dont no ,so if your not sure or want to open this is how i was taught ,here is one easy way and that is to ..as im about to say how, i have my guide here ... im shown about some people needing to initially be guided that they take on a responsibility to themselves and to others before they open ,this is usually with the help of there guide/helper,doorkeeper ,so initially you will need to try to meet your guide ,there are posts of this or the old site ,i believe the easiest way is with the use of guided meditation ,tony stockwells meet your spirit guide is good ,there are many probably on youtube as well .if you do not meet your guide your intent will have put you there where you need to be ,your guides will be with you anyway listen or feel them .ask them for assistance out loud or in your mind
mediatation is the way forward generally for this ,try it see what happens .remember that many do not need to do anything they just no there guides and open it would seen naturally so its not one rule for all see how you get on
i am aware as my guide is still looking on that the complexety of this is there for the foundations need to be met and that mark is very aware of the responsibilitys even as a student we saw he was aware of many things but he was from birth watched and has aksed many of the right questions ..
i am thankfull from this insight ,responsibility always a big thing for me ,a knowledgeable member here said to me he asked someone ,a medium why is this for entertainment purposes,which is used as i think its caused a disclaimer ,why does a medium use this as this member also loves spirit and is very respectfull ,i feel this too ,i no it has to be that way but oh it is so wrong in my opinion as well opinion ,all i can say is that if through the power of sites like this and others we as mediums can help one person then we have done a good thing being the inbetween this world and the spirit world

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 6:29 pm

my garden is being taken over

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 6:34 pm

ponys behind the small garden are happy

LionHeart

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 7:39 pm

Hey mark! I tried the meditation, I was really relaxed.. in the beginning of it I saw faces again.. creepy ones.. I think they were spirits.. but the thing is something else.. I couldn't follow the meditation after some point cause my mind was on autopilot on creating random scenarios. Is this normal?

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 8:04 pm

scenarious ,interruptions are normal for some ,let me xplain what i do is if i get this i either stop and deal with it or i put the thoughts im getting into seperate boxes in my mind or i imagine i can blow them out from my mouth so they go after a while it becomes easier
as for the creepy faces ask them to leave say to them that you only want to meet your guide do not try to communicate with them beyond this if that persists i cant tell you who they are ,it could be your imagination see what happens,you may need to stop if this persists i always reccomend spirit work to be done in a spiritualist church when it can be for beginners where there are spirit there working with us and that you are working in the power

Maxe

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 8:10 pm

Haha, the ponies are pretty cute!

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:09 am

Mark,
I am so happy that I have had the opportunity to meet you and learn many things from you on my spiritual journey. Every time I have the opportunity to speak to you, it helps me to move forward and to help others like I feel I have been put here on earth right now to do. Your abilities and gifts are amazing, we are all blessed to have you here on ABT! BTW, I also live those mini ponies! :)

LWM :sunflower:

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information