Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I am Mark, trance healer, universal healer, reiki healer, trance, transfiguration medium, psychic, tarot reader.

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

crabbyreena

Unread post Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Love the posts on here very interesting

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:54 pm

ChicaAmora come into our chat room !

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:55 pm

crabbyreena welcome to the site

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Today was interesting so far when I awoke I found a set of stones again that were laid a Shape on the farm similar to what I have previously found so somebody is laying the Stones deliberately and I believe so I'm aware of this or to make someone aware because this is the second time they have been placed there also there was some type of bird feather amongst I remember last time this happened that the same evening I had seen some people at the top of my farm Fields moving around in circles there were three of them but when I went over to them they went the place I live is renowned for witchcraft as is the land with a very strong connection and the whole village where I live it is .alleged that opposite my Farm which is about 20 ft from where I live and there were many witches murdered and quite often mediums pick this up in the same area I personally find it a bit negative so I try not to
Today I have been a very aware by a guide of the fact that we all create our own reality it is a very well-known saying and I believe this to be very true as well and I have been giving the abt site quite a lot of thought today due to the new chat starting and the creation of a small team of mediums who are going to help people here so that impression was put on me bye my guide and I am now thinking as to why exactly the thought of what is my purpose in all of this which I believe is to help where I can especially with the mediums I have the realisation that I do not have much time or energy to be able to use due to my workload and readings and like a lot of people I come here to relax but still I am able to assist where needed hopefully I'm shown that we all have different reasons that we perceive are for our mediumship development and I believe that the site is here to help me as well so I do look forward to seeing how some of the mediums progress with helping people and as I've said before if we can help just one person then that is enough where I live I am very much with nature and I am also shown that I will be meeting various people who will be guided to come here for the tranquility and for answers that I can give them in their progress and part of what I will be able to do is physically they can come here but also in they're visualisations which will help with their healing I thought I'd share this with you as I see some people are interested in this post which I will continue when I can I'm going to share now some photographs of the animals so you can see the setting of where I live

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:37 pm

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:40 pm

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:40 pm

rather peacefull eh this is where it all happens

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:59 am

Love your recent post and pics Mark. The horses are so beautiful! Thanks for your guidance as always.

LWM :sunflower:

portclancia

Unread post Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 am

Hello my name is Chris I am just getting in to this type of stuff working with Angel cards

sparkle123

Unread post Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:50 am

hi mark its sounds like you are very good at what you do i am new to this site ive seen spirits since a child but im not a psychic or a medium i cannot read or anything but i do find it all very interesting :)

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information