Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite! A picture would be nice Image
Thatgirlreinvented

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Hey guys, i am jaime. I wanted to find a place where i could get and give guidence... found it! I have had a ton of life lessons this past 14 months and before that tried to hold my abilities at bay, probably my whole life. Now i would like to develop them as i had a huge realization over the last 2 weeks... I lost my husband to suicide last year which prompted me to reconnect with these possible gifts... i love to do art, doodling specifically, and have spent a lot of time researching soul connections and other things to do with spiritual things. I have been a Healer my whole life, weather it be theough energy (whoch i have too much sometimes) or just through being a good friend. Recently (within the last 3 years) i decided to try my hand at putting lots of effort into this healing and am finding that i am doing pretty good! Anyway, your insight is always welcome! 😁

Maxe

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Hello Jaime, and welcome!

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Thatgirlreinvented wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 7:03 pm
Hey guys, i am jaime. I wanted to find a place where i could get and give guidence... found it! I have had a ton of life lessons this past 14 months and before that tried to hold my abilities at bay, probably my whole life. Now i would like to develop them as i had a huge realization over the last 2 weeks... I lost my husband to suicide last year which prompted me to reconnect with these possible gifts... i love to do art, doodling specifically, and have spent a lot of time researching soul connections and other things to do with spiritual things. I have been a Healer my whole life, weather it be theough energy (whoch i have too much sometimes) or just through being a good friend. Recently (within the last 3 years) i decided to try my hand at putting lots of effort into this healing and am finding that i am doing pretty good! Anyway, your insight is always welcome! 😁

Hi Jaime

Welcome to ABT. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband (((Jaime))) glad you found us
We have psychic development classes here and you're free to come along to any you'd like to, just check in with ABT's calendar :) Admin have listed current ones. If any of them interest you there will be times / dates.
I really hope you find what you need and settle in well, everyone is lovely here :)

Classes Calendar:
viewforum.php?f=26

Take good care and see you around
Samj

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Welcome to ABT Thatgirlreinvented. Image

Join us in
Chat.

Helen

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 11:49 am

I am sorry to hear about your husband to. The fact that you have stayed positive and thrown yourself in to your gifts and spirituality shows what a strong person you are. Its wonderful to have you here. x

SilverG

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:39 am

Welcome Jaime!

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information