Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Resident re introducing myself

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Akasha

Unread post Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Hello nice to be here on this new posh forum! It looks like the old anybodythere but has all the mod cons as they say! I will see you all on my next Akasha evening which we are sorting a date out for.
I have been here 11 years and loved every minute of it. I look forward to meeting everyone and saying hi to old and new members. Love Akasha.x :D

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:17 am

Hi Akasha !

Nice intro, it's amazing to think Anybodythere has been around for 11 years! but wow, hasn't it been great?. I love the new forum layout, it does look like the old ABT. Nice and new.

Looking forward to coming along to your psychic evening , I haven't been on here for almost a year so it's been way too long. Big hugs to you

See you around in chat :)

Sam
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi Akasha! I think you gave me a reading once in the chat! Lovely to see you!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

RobbieK.

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi Akasha, it has been a while since we talked. I loved coming back to a brand new shiny forum, well done you guys for going on strong for 11 years! Awesome!

I've had the pleasure of you giving me a reading on a couple of occasions, such a marvelous person you are. I look forward to seeing you around ABT \o/

hopeful

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi Akasha,
I'm new here, but looking forward to learning more about you!
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

summerfoxx

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Hi there, Akasha. :) Glad you could make it. :) I love this new forum. And it DOES look like the old forum. Only a little bit smaller. :) Welcome. :) See ya on the forum.

Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi Akasha. Thank you for your reading. You are amazing. Nice to meet you ^_^

With Love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Googleshop

Unread post Tue May 23, 2017 10:01 pm

A pleasure to meet you, breifly, now it makes sense why they dynamic in chat shifted upon your arrival, in a good way by the way.
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

summerfoxx

Unread post Wed May 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Welcome to ABT. :)

SilverG

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:45 am

Wow 11 years! Quite amazing. Hope to chat with you some day

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information