Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

everybody say hello

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Merrick

Unread post Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:17 am

Thanks!!!! 😊 Sorry my response is slow.

I’m a full on psychic. Clairvoyant, ectomancing etc. I’m here to chat with other psychics. Help young newly awakening psychics. I have had my abilities since birth.

Over a year ago, I dreamed I was at a party in a huge mansion. I was one of the older guests. Most were young people in their 20s. I sat on a couch talking with whomever came to visit me. One was the character Jake from the show TOUCH. (His character told me the party was a gathering of psychics.) Jake sat close to me on my right. He put his head on my right shoulder. We sat observing and enjoying the party.

Gabrael

Unread post Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:42 am

Hi Merrick, very good to see your into clairvoyance, ive never heard of ectomancing, but i think it has something to do with ectoplasma? anyways, im here to learn from psychics and all with knowledge to share. I also was born with spirit seeing and communication which also made me experience telepathy. Hope to see you in chat. :D

Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:07 am

:welcome2: Merrick

Great to have you join us
-------
Gabrael, happy to see you're in the forums :thumbsup:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

CCmarie05

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:17 am

If you were wondering yes... lol I'm new... I was introduced to the website by a friend of mine. I won't go as far as saying I am Psychic or Clairvoyant, but I do work with Tarot & Oracle cards. Looks to be a really nice community of people from what I've read and seen in chat so far :)

Owlscrying

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:01 am

:welcome2: to ABT CCmarie05. :thinktank:

Nice meeting you. Image

See you in Chat. :peace:

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:46 pm

CCmarie05 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:17 am
If you were wondering yes... lol I'm new... I was introduced to the website by a friend of mine. I won't go as far as saying I am Psychic or Clairvoyant, but I do work with Tarot & Oracle cards. Looks to be a really nice community of people from what I've read and seen in chat so far :)

:welcome: to ABT CCMarie

Great to have you join us :thinktank:
See you in Chat
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

CCmarie05

Unread post Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes Owlscrying & SamanthaJ :)

TinyT

Unread post Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Hello everyone!

I am here searching for guidance, I have searched in real life - to no avail, to help me delve into my paranormal mash up of a life. After lurking for a little bit I decided this may be a good place to connect and figure some things out. I have experienced paranormal activity since very little- both negative/oppressive and neutral experiences, psychic experiences in the form of dreams, gut feelings, and discernment of presences. Fluke or undeveloped psychic ability - I don't know. I was born in the early 70's and most of my memories of occurrences both paranormal and psychic seem to coincide with my first use of an Ouija board - again coincidence or meaningful to my situation is unknown. I am hoping I have found the right place and any info regarding how best to utilize this site is welcome. I am happy to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Owlscrying

Unread post Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:40 pm

:welcome2: to ABT TinyT :thinktank:

Nice meeting you. Image

Join us in Chat. :peace:

moveslikejagger

Unread post Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:17 am

how do i get into chat?

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information