Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Hello

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Moderators: Helen, Steve

OldViking

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:07 am

Hello, I am not sure about where I want to start but I hope there is someone who can relate to what has happened to me. I am a retired law enforcement officer who spent my career looking for truth and justice while trying to have some compassion and understanding for others. I now find myself in another world where I am trying to understand a new reality. I have had strange things happen to me and seen strange things during my life time but not on this level. As some of you can imagine this is not easy for me to be here. I am going to take my time and look around and try to look at this site with an open mind. I hope you will except me with an open mind as well. The bottom line is I need to talk to someone about what I have seen and experienced.

LeonardoGucci

Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:21 am

Welcome! Feel free to message me. I’m a semi retired guy, and I could probably relate to what you’ve experienced. Take care, Leo :welcome:

Missy

Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:01 am

Hello OldViking,

nice to have you here now. And a cool nickname by the way. I'd like to listen to your experiences, views and feelings and to respond to you if I think I have some input to give and normally I do. I'm looking forward to other posts of you, but if you want to send me a pm just feel free to do so. Maybe you want to come into chat, too, but if you liked to talk to me there you should tell me beforehand because at the moment I'm not very active in chat, just because nobody else is either. But if you (or anybody else by the way) gave me a time (including your time zone lol) I'd see to come online then.

Btw. I'm a 44 years old German. Just for you to know the least of who you're talking to.

All the best, Missy.
"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.”
― Oscar Wilde

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information