Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

New and Hopeful

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Moderators: Steve, Helen

SpiritSings

Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:50 am

:cool: I am new to learning about mediums and psychic abilities. If I can help people who are training and would like to practice, I would be happy to. If I learn anything about myself in the process, bonus!

specteryu

Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:03 am

welcome young jedi you are 100% a wizard ninja, good luck on the forums.
if you cant tell im pretty much the only fun one around here and im not a medium.

Ria
ABT Team

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:35 pm

Welcome SpiritSings,
There are many here that have a huge amount of wisdom and are practicing psychic mediums and healers.
You will have been led here for a reason. May you bond with your tribe. Come in to chat and see who is around, ask some questions and find some friends.
Read and understand the guidelines it will help you navigate the site.
Ria:-)
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. - Napoleon Hill

SpiritSings

Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:25 am

Thank you, Ria. I look forward to exploring and meeting new people. I’ll make sure to read the guidelines. Happy 2020🎆.

SpiritSings

Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:27 am

Ria wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:35 pm
Welcome SpiritSings,
There are many here that have a huge amount of wisdom and are practicing psychic mediums and healers.
You will have been led here for a reason. May you bond with your tribe. Come in to chat and see who is around, ask some questions and find some friends.
Read and understand the guidelines it will help you navigate the site.
Ria:-)

Thanks Ria!

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information