Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

First Post :) Mistressnoire

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

mistressnoire

Unread post Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:52 am

Hello everyone :)

It's 10:47pm PST, the day before the eclipse. It popped into my mind today that I should rejoin the forum after a few year's hiatus.

I used to be a member called "mewblackcat". I remember Owlscrying from back in those days, but mostly my friendships are a memory, so if you remember my old name - come say hi! Otherwise, if this is the first time you've met me, hello!

I'm 33, and recently my life has gone into a state of flux. I'm mostly OK about it, as I'm "following my heart". I'm 7 months sober. I'm trying really hard to stay on the right track - emotionally and mentally. Physically the process has given me rather a beating, but I beleive once my emotions get on track, I'll be good to make the positive changes I need physically too (gain weight, stop smoking, stop beating my adrenals with so much coffee).

I'm a Gemini. I love people. I'm eternally curious. It gets me into a fair amount of trouble at times, but no scars so far. I beleive I am best at Clairaudience, but I also use the cards and am trying to listen to my intuition more, as I've been stuffing it down the past few months and it doesn't seem to appreciate it! (Neither do I, to be honest).

I've also designed and published a tarot deck - called the Vancouver Sketchpad Tarot, a tarot series based on the Rider Waite with 52 cards, based in Vancouver, BC.

I hope I can be of service on this board, and I look forward very much to learning from you all and hopefully making a few new friends!

Blessings,

Mistressnoire

(formerly: mewblackcat)

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:08 pm

:welcome2: back mistressnoire :thinktank:

Image mewblackcat am happy seeing you . Image

Join us in Chat. :peace:

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:22 am

:welcome: back Mistressnoire

I don't think we have met, but it's lovely to read your bio and looking forward to seeing you around ABT :thumbsup:

I love that you published a Tarot deck.. how nice :o)
Congratulations for your success and sobriety ! Nicely done....

Have a great week

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Isato

Unread post Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi mistressnoire and welcome to the forums :)

Thank you for my reading on the other thread too, it was very appreciated :D

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information