Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hey!

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

BleedBeauty3

Unread post Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:31 am

Hey everyone! I'm not really familiar with the paranormal world other then my experiences. I want to learn more and hopefully understand more about what I truly believe. I've always felt a little different in my thinking and like something in life is missing. I come from a strong religous background and I think that just adds to the confusion. Any advice on where to start researching is welcomed!

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:24 am

:welcome: to ABT, Beauty

Great to have you join us all. I hope you find all you're seeking out here. I'd say a good starting place is to share your story. What has sparked your interest in the paranormal? be interesting to hear

Which interests you most - Is it the paranormal and afterlife, or psychic abilities?
Or even both. It's great to have an open mind :o)

Chances are if you felt guided to explore further there may be something to be found ~ if not, you still come away with clarity :o) so you can never go wrong.

Have a great weekend and see you around the forums

Samj
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information