Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello All

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

BellaBayBee

Unread post Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Hi, Native American, Black, Caucasian mix, 29/f from California here. Clairsentient and Crystal collector, been studying metaphysics for over ten years. I've had my own paranormal experiences. From demonic entities to out of body experiences. I use crystals to protect myself, my aura and to heal parts of myself that have been damaged due to traumatic experiences. With soo many lower energies surfacing on our planet, I hope that we here can bring forth more light and drown out the darkness for good.

I want to meet others who have insight about metaphysics and energy work. I am also available for questions about crystals. I am hoping to meet like minded individuals. I'll read anything, from the Satanic Calendar (if you take the time you will see alot of world events coincide with certain dates, and several negative events happen on the same date years apart.) to books about Physics to get a better understanding about what is going on in the world around me. To even the dictionary, and older versions of the dictionary, because they change our language... language creates our reality. Words like "nice" mean ignorant. Grammar = Spell... and they say Latin is a dead language.

I like anything Sci-fi.. there is always truth in movies. Look around you, everything that was once in a movie is now in our reality. Recently the History channel just disclosed that NASA puts information in movies to test the public response. Well, I guess we can never say no one told us.

It is more impervious now than ever in our history, that those who have awakened their psychic gifts and connection to the Divine come forth and gather and seek out solutions to all that plagues our planet and society.

I look forward to getting to know all of you here. I blog about my spiritual experiences as well. Been thinking about holding youtube live classes or discussions as well.

Thank you for having this forum here.
Clairsentient, Crystal collector, Visionary, Web Developer, and human. Or at least I think I'm human. I've had my run in with everything just about.. demons, succubi, reptilians. Out of body experiences since I was 5. Highly Sensitive to Energy.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:29 am

Hello Bella :welcome: to Anybodythere :hugs:

It's great to have you join us all
I look forward to reading more of your posts, sounds pretty interesting. I have always wondered about the synchronicities you mention

We have quite a few like-minded members here who are into metaphysics/crystals and the rest, feel free to join us in Chat if you haven't already

Look forward to getting to know you and have a great weekend

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:18 am

Hiya BellaBayBee

Great to read about your experiences

Looking forward to reading more about you .

I'm always in chat love to meet you there . chat link : http://www.anybodythere.net/paranormal-psychic-chat.php

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information