Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Newbie seeking guidance

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

neenor

Unread post Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 pm

Hi All, I think I may have empath qualities my mood can change quickly around people, I can get very emotional around some and can also pick up very negative vibes from passing strangers . Half the time I think I'm going nuts but recently read about empaths and it's very familiar, can anyone point me in the right direction for help progressing / controlling this?

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:25 am

:welcome2: to ABT neenor. :thinktank:

Join us in Chat. Image

Check out ABT's ‹ Psychic Learning & Spiritual Development ‹The Empath's Path >
Self - Care List for Empaths

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:48 pm

:welcome: Neenor

Great to have you join us. I hope you find all you're seeking here and enjoy the community

It definitely sounds as though you're an Empath, you described one very well just there :o)
Empaths are a blessing , they leave warmth and understanding wherever they visit.. they sense out the negative to protect others.. and they are the carers in the community.. it's great to find deeper understanding for all of these terms and how to develop and grow to live with them and put them to good use.

Owl posted a link to The Empath's Path, I agree that is a great board to share your experiences and ask questions
The forum is fairly new as we had to Archive our older one , but we're working hard on this one and you're welcome to start your own topics. Everyone here is lovely and will help you best they can

Take care and see you around
Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:57 am

Hi neenor

we have many empaths here and you can find them in forums and in chat

Chat link : http://www.anybodythere.net/paranormal-psychic-chat.php

I'm always in chat hope to see you there

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .