Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

hello =)

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

kulapog06

Unread post Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:07 pm

i'm alvin 38 year's old long time i'm searching for a site lite this and luckily find ABT

i'm seeking for guidance i'm not a psychic but i have some expirience like seeing feeling and hearing things
i can also read mind just by looking throught their eyes on what they feel and lot of experience about nightmare and i do remember all the details and almost some of them killed me.

thank's
kula

Helen

Unread post Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Welcome to the site Kula its lovely to have you here.. have met you in chat i think.. i look forward to getting to know you.x

Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi alvin welcome to ABT :thumbsup:

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:35 am

Hi Kula/Alvin

Welcome to ABT. Has been lovely talking with you. Glad to have you join us all :o)

Let us know if we can help with anything,

Take care for now

Samj
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:24 am

Hi kulapog06

:hugs: welcome :hugs:

I'm always in chat . heres the link http://www.anybodythere.net/paranormal-psychic-chat.php

love to talk to you there

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information