Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello! New here

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Betty.Flo

Unread post Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello! My name is Betty, I'm 23 years old and have a firm belief in special abilities, the afterlife, etc. I have so many questions that I hope can be answered as well as an understanding of some of the feelings I have that I can't explain (such as knowing things are going to happen but can't say it beforehand, a sense about a persons personality and who they are, the most vivid dreams, and so much more) I hope that I can meet others that can answers questions that I have and also give me some clarity. Nice to meet you all šŸ˜Š

Owlscrying

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:30 am

:welcome2: to ABT Betty.Flo. :thinktank:

You are in the right place, happy having you here. Image

Join us in Chat.

Ā 

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:18 am

Hi Betty

Welcome to ABT. Great to have you join us all :o)
Many of us can relate to you and your experiences and hopefully we can help you figure them out. The clarity will come in time .. there is something about meeting others who experience the same.. feeling comfortable to share experiences is a blessing.. maybe join us in chat if you ever feel up to talking

Very cool with the vivid dreams, some members post their dreams to be interpreted here, feel free to share them with us. They can be a great guide for us to make sense of situations.

See you around the site~~~
Take care for now

Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to ā€œMembers Introductionsā€

• Information