Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hey ya'll!

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

honeyandclover5

Unread post Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:11 am

Greetings fro the south!
I am from Georgia, U.S.A and I am majoring in Social Work at college. I am 22 and just recently came back from my semester abroad in England (Scotland was my favorite place to visit). I have been interested in the spiritual realm for a bit and even have a couple of tarot decks I practice with. My friends say I am pretty good, but I still need work unblocking how to explain what I see. I have also tried automatic writing as well. I had an account on here years ago, but for some reason I can't get into that account. I hope to get to know some of you and open my psychic ability as well.
Attachments
15622233_1319831348082869_4684556526692638718_n.jpg

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:29 am

hello honeyandclover5

welcome to ABT

Its a great site to develop and learn

chat is where I mostly hang out , would love to see you there heres the link to chat : http://www.anybodythere.net/paranormal-psychic-chat.php

hope to see you soon

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Owlscrying

Unread post Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:09 am

:welcome2: back to ABT honeyandclover5. :thinktank:

Congratulations for your hard work and success in College.

Liking your travels abroad, how adventurous.

See you in Chat. Image

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi Honeyandclover

Welcome to ABT. Great to have you join us

Congratulations on your success :o) ahh, I bet you are enjoying being back home. Where in England were you studying? one of the cities I imagine. That's nice

We have the Development and Practice room in chat which you are more than welcome to use in future.. There are guidelines posted in the forum for anyone who would like to practice readings
We should also have our classes return in the near future

See you around. Take care
Samj
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information