Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Alien/Pleiadian EVP caught during meditation *Need help deciphering*

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

Clump

Unread post Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:53 pm

Hello! TL;DR on bottom

I created my account today in hopes of becoming a regular here. This year is a doozy that's for sure. Transformation, affirmative action, and opening the veil is happening full force....at least over where I'm at! Haha

Ok I posted on Reddit in a couple subreddits and emailed a few very outdated websites to no avail yet. I hope you amazing people can give me some help! :)

Xpost from /r/Pleiadians/

An excellent unexplained voice phenomena with vocal tone/accent was caught on my video camera that I believe is a Pleiadian message.

March 20th during the Spring Equinox I used the 'Quantum Transfiguration Grid' clearing meditation. I received this message. (Link below) I believe this message is to my boyfriend and I.

I don't know if there are Two beings saying their own names OR they are introducing themselves to us by saying our names. What are they saying? Does it sound like something familar? I'll try removing the background noise soon. I have the original video/audio.

Transcript (I'm pretty positive)

"High/Hi/Hot-------Tate/Date"
Short pause
"Wall/All-----Horse/House/Us"
"Want(s) to meet on our..."
"Space Shuttle" (shuttle part has accent?)
"If you'll let us-s-s" (drawn out 's' sound)
Long pause
"Keep awatch/a watch" (very loud and distinct)

"Awatch" is British and means to look out for.

Any help is appreciated!

Link: (13 seconds) https://clyp.it/wvdc5rs1?token=6ac93a54 ... 264a8cc175

(The "Quantum Transfiguration Grid" meditation is a way to contact the 'Pleiadians' through meditation. (aka aliens) So I figured this message was from them. My meditation was 17mins with no other unexplained noises. My birthday is May 19th which falls under the Pleiadian constellation line-up with Earth. (Zodiac)

The background noise is a waterfall and a TV. Audiocity doesn't clean it up well enough so I'm trying other audio editors.)

Thanks to anyone that can help!

TL;DR Got a cool alien/pleiadian EVP while meditating. What the heck are they saying in the beginning? Original file is a 17min video of me meditating with no other unexplained noises other then well this. (Link is 13seconds) https://clyp.it/wvdc5rs1?token=6ac93a54 ... 264a8cc175

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Impossible thing to do in the jungle was what I caught words of from that clip.

I could be wrong though!
Don't lose sight of your path.

Paradox Seeker

Unread post Wed May 09, 2018 5:49 pm

The sound in the background sounds like fountains or something with water...

where were you when recording this?

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information