Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Are "Aliens" some of the Fallen Angels?

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

Child of God

Unread post Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Some people, including myself, believe that aliens are some of the fallen angels.

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

We know them by their works:

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

Will aliens be part of Armageddon...the end of times?

Notice the resemblance between the frog and the alien.

"Because it is sometimes so unbelievable, the truth escapes being known." Heraclitus (500 B.C.)
"It is not what you look at that matters, it is what you see." - Henry David Thoreau

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:22 am

Interesting video Child of God
I believe in demons and in aliens

once had a dream 2 aliens were above me as i slept

I got scared and called out for yeshua hamashiach the aliens heard me

and zipped up my sleeping pod ( i was in my dream in some short of sleeping pod with a zip )
and left me alone

Hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information