Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

UFO Stories

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

DesertRat56

Unread post Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Has anyone else seen unidentified flying objects? Things we cannot explain?

I have seen quit a few different types, but never the triangles.

I grew up in New Mexico and my dad saw something when I was a teenager and started bringing home books like Chariots of the Gods and UFO related books, the first one I remember written by someone who included the Travis Walton abduction, can't remember the author's name. I really like Von Daniken's book. I later read The 12th Planet by Sitchin as well.

When I was in my late 20's I moved down to southern New Mexico for a job. The town I lived in was close to White Sands Missle base and there is a mountain range between that town and the base. I saw so many things in the sky over that base and around the area. I will detail some of it later, since I have to get to work now.

DesertRat56

Unread post Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:07 pm

Well, I will start now since I am waiting on my boss.

I lived in southern New Mexico in the 80's when Reagan was president and the military was testing the first stealth bomber and developing Reagan's "star wars" project at Holloman and White Sands and other places. I mention those two because they are close to where I lived. There were other things going on there as well that are not public and I only know there was something going on, not what. Some of the things we saw in the sky there were "stars" that moved around.

DesertRat56

Unread post Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Well, I had it all typed up but it took me a while and the system logged me off. I will get back to this later. Maybe type it up in a document then copy and paste. I don't understand why it logged me off. I was on all day yesterday and idle quite a bit of that time so while I am typing it is weird that it logged me off.

DesertRat56

Unread post Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:17 am

I grew up in New Mexico and when I was a teenager my dad saw something that he thought was a UFO. He started bringing books home about UFO's and aliens. I usually read his books when he was finished. I remember the book that had the Travis Walton story in it and Chariots of the Gods. I don't remember seeing anything myself until I was an adult living in southern New Mexico close to Whit Sands base and missile range.

There is a small mountain range between the town I lived in and White Sands. At the time the military was testing the stealth bomber and Reagan's star wars project was being developed/tested at White Sands.
I had an acquaintance that mentioned that the “space brothers” were doing light shows with their ships and I asked if I could go with her to watch. My kids and I went with her one evening and got settled in her spot just before dark. We watched the stars come out and eventually one got our attention and moved around the sky, then was joined by 2 others. The three “stars” zipped around the sky together in a triangle formation for a bit and then they all went different directions and disappeared. I remember it being sometime in September.

After that I saw this kind of thing fairly often. The last week of October I planned on going to the Wednesday night meditation. I always took my kids and they sat and read while the adults meditated. The meditation started at 7:00. We got home a little after 5:30 and I fixed dinner. I noticed that my youngest daughter was falling asleep in her food. I thought she must be getting sick, because this kid did not sleep, so I decided we would stay home. I put her to bed and her older sister decided she was tired too. They were both asleep by 7 PM. I got the kitchen cleaned up and it was not yet 8 so I decided to take the opportunity to read for a while, but it wasn't long before I turned out the light and went to sleep myself.

I was awakened by a bright light in my room and I thought I must have overslept. I jumped out of bed and realized it was dark and thought the light must have been headlights of a car driving down the dirt road behind the house. The dirt road is a dead end and the light seemed to have gone that direction. I looked out the window expecting to see a car at the end of the road. There was none. My next thought was that someone had used a flashlight to look in the window, but the dog would have barked if someone was in the yard. I could see her sleeping by her doghouse. I noticed that the moon was crescent and I admired that for a moment, noticing what appeared to be a star close inside the space of the crescent similar to a mirror image of the Turkish flag.
In a moment the star moved. I watched to be sure I really saw it move. It moved again and then 2 other stars appeared and I watched a light show similar to the ones I had seen above the mountain before. The 3 were joined by more, always in groups of 3, and they formed a pyramid and other geometric shapes in the sky. Beams of light shot between them . It was like they were linked by light. Then all but one zipped off. The one came close. It seemed to hover over a field near by and I could see a strobing light alternating blue, red, yellow which made it appear to be a large circle. Then a beam of light shone down from the 'ufo' and it had a spiral of light in it. The beam did not diffuse like a normal light. It suddenly went out. It came on and went out three times then the 'ufo' became a star and disappeared. When it was gone I looked at the clock and it was only 9:00.

For quite some time after that experience I would get up in the middle of the night to check all the doors and windows to be sure they were closed and locked. Sometimes several times a night. I would feel like someone was in the house and look in the closets and under the beds, even in the toy box and once I found myself looking in the dishwasher, places no person could fit. I was looking in spaces too small for a person to hide in. My youngest daughter would not sleep without a light on and usually would get in bed with me during the night.

DesertRat56

Unread post Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:21 am

I would be interested in other people's experiences.

DesertRat56

Unread post Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:14 pm

After I moved to Texas for a job I would still see these lights flitting around the sky when I came home to visit. I remember wanting a witness and waking my 5 year old neice up to show her, she was so sleepy she did not see anything. :) Anyway, I had some experiences in Texas that were very disturbing and probably nothing to do with UFOs except for the book Communion by Whitley Strieber. That book kept jumping out at me, literally fell in my grocery cart while I was in line at Walmart. The alien on the cover looked familiar and I was going to buy it but felt enormous fear so I put it back. Then, at the library, I stepped back to see what was on the top shelf and a book fell off the top shelf at my feet. It was that book. The library was tiny and it was unusual for those kinds of books to be in the library in that small, crazy, Texas oil town. I checked it out and read about 1/3 of it before something in it that was something I had experienced scared the bejeezus out of me and I tossed the book into the corner. I did not pick it up until it was over due at the library to take it back.

DesertRat56

Unread post Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:57 pm

I actually did get the book Communion and read it all the way. I figured out the fear I felt was Whitley's fear. It was an edited version of his journal but there was still a lot of fear for him when he published it. Not to say I did not have fear around some of the things he described, especially the stuff that was similar to my experiences. I had to examine that fear and defuse it, a long and arduous journey.

Later, I moved to a big city in Texas (if you need a job go to Texas, they have lots of jobs and the pay is better).

I saw some very unusual things while there. The apartment I lived in was at the back of the complex with a small park behind it and beyond that was the parking lot to a parochial school. Further to the east was a condo community. Lots of people walked their dogs in that park. At the time I had an elderly dog and usually we walked before bed about 9 PM. One night in January (not sure which year, 2008,2009) I was looking at the sky while standing in the park with my dog. I noticed a shadow go across the sky very fast from north west to north east. I had the impression that it was something very large because it was higher than the planes going over the city (3000 feet). There was a small airport for private jets about 1/4 mile to the south. Planes coming in to that airport would be about 100 feet above in the spot I was in, planes coming in to DFW or Love feild would be about 300 feet above because DFW was about 20 miles to the south west and Love field was about 15 miles to the south east. Any planes passing without landing at any of those airports are about 3000 feet. I could see planes flying over, this was higher and it blotted out the stars as it went, that is the only indication I had of movement. It really wasn't a shadow, more like some kind of cloak. While I was standing there thinking "Did I just imagine that?" it came back the same route, just as fast.

A few weeks after that my co-worker told me she had been out side in the dark (it was January) filling up the water tank for her cattle and wishing she had brought a flash light to see when the tank was full before it overflowed. Just then a bright light shone down from the sky and lit the tank so that she could see it was full. She looked up but it was too bright so she just said "Thank you" and turned off the water. The light went out and she had no perception of a craft, or any thing, no noise, just the light on and off, and no light pole to explain it or any one else around. A year later we heard about the UFO a bunch of people saw near Glen Rose, forgot the name of the town next to it, where the airforce actually chased the UFO. I think that town is close to an airforce base. (not Witchita Falls).

Arizonabeliver

Unread post Wed May 22, 2019 3:16 pm

I have seen many UFO'S when was 8-9 huge disk along with many back in IL. I also seen a black triangle one in California with those 2 no noise nada. Now in Arizona I have and witnessed the Phoenix lights and NO it was not flares ect. The energy totally changed when that slowly moved past our apt. There was a former military guy and my mom's second hubby both said that is NOT flares ect.
I have also seen white and red perfect circle of lights moving threw the night sky.

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information