Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

The Anunnaki and the afterlife.

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

grayparrot

Unread post Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:48 am

Greeting friends, the other day Shell and I were discussing the afterlife and aliens, their presence in such an afterlife, and one word came up: Anunnaki.
The Anunnaki are, in mythology, a group of Sumerian deities that came from another planet (known as Nibiru, Planet Nine, and more names) to Earth looking to mine gold. These deities created the human being to mine for them. Aside from ancient mythology, nowadays, several theories regarding alien engineering have appeared, such as interbreeding or genetic manipulation of our early ancestor to create the modern human, etc.
Yesterday I came across two shocking theories: the Prison Planet theory and the Afterlife Deception theory. Both are related in saying that our souls are immortal and infinite spiritual beings, but they cannot escape from alien hands, that instead recycle them and put them into physical bodies over and over. The Prison Planet theory explains that Grays (Zeta Reticulians) trick us when we arrive at the other side, use our spirits for energy and then delete any memories and information we had so that we don't remember anything; the Afterlife Deception theory says that our souls are the spiritual forms of the Atlanteans, trapped in human uniforms (first Human 1.0 and now Human 2.0) by the Anunnaki and the Syrians and implanted with functional implants to move the uniform, because we were used to mine for gold in an ethereal world that was becoming more and more physical.
The last theory states that we are trapped in an infinite cycle of reincarnations, and we are tricked by our Alien creators to believe that there is something beyond our lives and that reincarnating helps us learn so we can abandon this physical plane. What is your opinion on such theories? I could update and add more information if you so request.
Have a nice day.
Gray.

DesertRat56

Unread post Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:08 pm

I never heard the prison planet theory that you mention, but I did read several books in the 80's that were written in the 50's. One described earth as a prison planet because humans are unevovled and dangerous so there is a quarantine on our planet and bad souls get incarnated here. (I can't remember who wrote that one, but she was famous), the other one, I think was Gina Chiminara, who wrote that aliens come here because they have no souls and we are special because we have souls. The aliens want our souls so they abduct us and manipulate us to get our souls, mainly because they don't understand what a soul is. Both theories reflect bias on the part of the author. One had a horrible time on earth in a human body and the other enjoyed her time on earth in a human body. I don't think either of them are correct, but I know nothing just like anyone else on the planet.

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information