Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

The Anunnaki and the afterlife.

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

grayparrot

Unread post Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:48 am

Greeting friends, the other day Shell and I were discussing the afterlife and aliens, their presence in such an afterlife, and one word came up: Anunnaki.
The Anunnaki are, in mythology, a group of Sumerian deities that came from another planet (known as Nibiru, Planet Nine, and more names) to Earth looking to mine gold. These deities created the human being to mine for them. Aside from ancient mythology, nowadays, several theories regarding alien engineering have appeared, such as interbreeding or genetic manipulation of our early ancestor to create the modern human, etc.
Yesterday I came across two shocking theories: the Prison Planet theory and the Afterlife Deception theory. Both are related in saying that our souls are immortal and infinite spiritual beings, but they cannot escape from alien hands, that instead recycle them and put them into physical bodies over and over. The Prison Planet theory explains that Grays (Zeta Reticulians) trick us when we arrive at the other side, use our spirits for energy and then delete any memories and information we had so that we don't remember anything; the Afterlife Deception theory says that our souls are the spiritual forms of the Atlanteans, trapped in human uniforms (first Human 1.0 and now Human 2.0) by the Anunnaki and the Syrians and implanted with functional implants to move the uniform, because we were used to mine for gold in an ethereal world that was becoming more and more physical.
The last theory states that we are trapped in an infinite cycle of reincarnations, and we are tricked by our Alien creators to believe that there is something beyond our lives and that reincarnating helps us learn so we can abandon this physical plane. What is your opinion on such theories? I could update and add more information if you so request.
Have a nice day.
Gray.

DesertRat56

Unread post Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:08 pm

I never heard the prison planet theory that you mention, but I did read several books in the 80's that were written in the 50's. One described earth as a prison planet because humans are unevovled and dangerous so there is a quarantine on our planet and bad souls get incarnated here. (I can't remember who wrote that one, but she was famous), the other one, I think was Gina Chiminara, who wrote that aliens come here because they have no souls and we are special because we have souls. The aliens want our souls so they abduct us and manipulate us to get our souls, mainly because they don't understand what a soul is. Both theories reflect bias on the part of the author. One had a horrible time on earth in a human body and the other enjoyed her time on earth in a human body. I don't think either of them are correct, but I know nothing just like anyone else on the planet.

EngelOEngel

Unread post Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:49 am

ok first off a retard like u wouldn't know what an anunaki is if it smacked u in the face . prison planet theory go watch final fantasy or something its been depicted all face riddles mainly. here ill put it to u simply niburu doesn't exist nor do anunaki foolish human

Seven

Unread post Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Hello Grey Parrot, the Sumerian's written work told of Nibiru, 2 gods one was the god who mostly everyone prays to however there was Enki. You can research more on that, and the interest is how Enki wanted more for his creation as he knows to empower oneself is stepping into the term god which is about control one's life not give one's power away.
Gold today is still highly sought after, research why when you research more.
Soul is energy our creator wants only for us to achieve our godhood which is empower oneself, not to kneel before any god.

glrecom

Unread post Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:57 am

Prison Planet is true. Your soul is stuck here on Earth because there are overlords that know how to control souls, and they want more out of the Earth.

Afterlife Deception is also true. You will be made to think that there are multiple past lives. You only have one life, and one afterlife. You will be tricked in all angles. Hold strong to your core foundations and you will be happy with what you end up with.

The Annunaki's are space age Humans. Their history dates back to the beginning of the Human species on Earth. They have invisible technology so there is no point in even trying to find them.

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information