Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

What are UFO's?

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

uglymod

Unread post Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:22 pm

A lot of people really wonder what they are and what is in them. I will simply put it this way. They are alien drones. Absolutely no living entity is inside of them. This was due to a meeting between the U.S. government and alien life. From what I understand the meeting clarified our intentions which was "you fly in our airspace you will get fired upon"
Now they are simply drones collecting data. I have a couple of videos but they are truly awful quality. Ive been seeing them about once a week and its occurring so often im able to show the people around me. Sometimes cellphones will not pick up the object even if the corona discharge is intense.

The U.S. government along with many others do have ARV's (alien reproduction vehicles)

Seven

Unread post Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:24 am

uglymod wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:22 pm
A lot of people really wonder what they are and what is in them. I will simply put it this way. They are alien drones. Absolutely no living entity is inside of them. This was due to a meeting between the U.S. government and alien life. From what I understand the meeting clarified our intentions which was "you fly in our airspace you will get fired upon"
Now they are simply drones collecting data. I have a couple of videos but they are truly awful quality. Ive been seeing them about once a week and its occurring so often im able to show the people around me. Sometimes cellphones will not pick up the object even if the corona discharge is intense.

The U.S. government along with many others do have ARV's (alien reproduction vehicles)
Read Sumerian story it lead you to an awakening.

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information