Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Past life reading?

Is there really life after death?

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:26 am

I would say imo . for any past life if u had one it was and now its not. its important imo if u seek happiness in this life to focus on this life, If u bring ur focus to a time and place that is not existent atm u might miss what is the lessons of this life. xDDDD. life has enough trap cards in it for one to be focusing on trap cards that might have once been or not have once been . . . make sense?

Brandy0219

Unread post Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:09 am

Duke I do not agree, when you are looking at your past lives you are trying to see what good and bad happened in the previous life(s). It is all about learning in my opinion.
And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul

JustSumGuy

Unread post Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:27 am

greyowl59 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:09 pm
Through my training in hypnotherapy and regression therapy I learned that many people can access past lives. Can use hypnosis, guided mdditation or bridging. The key is setting the intent to access a past life. Some get so relaxed they sleep. Some enter a trance deep enough to access past life. In a book called karmic relationships Charles L Richards gives a method of accessing past lives which I used successfully. Audio recordings also help access past lives. Several therapists have written entire book, or sections of books, on accessing past lives. Woolger is one such author. Can access past lives as exploration or as a way to heal. Old past life wounds can and do affect us in the here and now in the form of unexplained pain or illness, emotional trauma, blocks and more. These unhealed wounds are unresolved when death in a past life was rapid, traumatic, unexpected, violent, painful and when we were in some way powerless. Can bridge into a past life via some symptom of physical distress or pain, via emotional trauma or via verbal cues. An exploration is usually using hypnosis, whereas for therapy bridging is most often used. Some people can spontaneously access past lives by themselves using meditation and setting intention to access a psst life.
I've tried a few times with the youtube self hypnosis videos and it never did anything. I can never get to that level of being focused other than just feeling "nothingness" I kinda feel that if i ever did live a past life its so deeply imbedded in my subconcious is takes a state of REM sleep to even see anything or feel anything. I've always wondered if someone could help me to reach that state as i have alot of questions about myself. I had a psychic reading once about one of my past lifes that kinda hit pretty close to home regarding dreams i'd had in the past.

Return to “Past Lives, NDE, Life After Death”

• Information