Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Im not sure what this is..

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Maximus94131

Unread post Sun May 06, 2018 12:58 am

Hello all! New to the forum, and Im seeking some assistance with whats been happening to me.

The frequent deja vu spells have always happend with me for as long as i can remember. But some time after my 23th birthday its been happening more frequently (at least once a day). I can remember it getting stronger after 23 because i moved into a new apartment in a small town just outside my home town, and really started noticing it after that. And its been getting slightly more accurate as time goes on, im 32 now. Ill give you an example: Yesterday i was eating at Chili's and had a deja vu spell. The only thing that felt different was that i pictured a guy wearing a red hat that walking through the door that i currently didnt see. About 5min later a family of 4 came in and the young boy (probably 6-7 years old) was wearing a Red Chicago Cubs hat. I actually dropped my fork when i saw him haha. I pictured it being a grown man, but still weird regardless. A coincidence? Of course it could be. But it happens way too often to be ignored anymore.

And thats not all. I also have this weird connection with smells. What i mean is: Sometimes, not alot, but sometimes, i will smell something and can instantly feel when someone else, somewhere else, is smelling the same thing. I had it happen once in a walmart shampoo isle, the strongest ive ever felt. My mom handed me a bottle of coconut conditioner and when i smelled it i got this mental image of an elderly woman standing in her bathroom, shades of pink and small flower plants on shelfs attached to the walls, the sun was shining through the window in the shower, she was standing infront of her sink smelling a bar of hand soap.

I have no idea what this could be. Psychic sounds cheap. This feels much more than that, like my mind links to someplace else. Sometimes it feels like im in the location as a spectator, others feel like im the other person.

That was the most detailed example i have had, the rest are not as powerful, ranging from a simple feeling that someone else is also smelling this same smell; to a generic location, or a male or female. But they are always linked to sence of smell, and no smell it particular.

Any thoughts. Id love some input

CelticRose

Unread post Mon May 07, 2018 6:07 pm

This sounds like part of the clair scent ability. It is part of the clairs but working with the scents and aromas will help you connect to other people in the way of when a scent or an aroma reminds you of who they are whether or not they are living or passed. Just a few thoughts here.
Don't lose sight of your path.

phoenaxus

Unread post Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 pm

Never had any connection to smells but everything else you described sounds a lot like what I've experienced throughout my life. I've always connected it to precognition or some kind of intuitive ability I have. Deja vu seems to happen a lot with those with precognition from what I've seen.

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information