Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Psychics & Mediums, May I Have Your Input please?

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

cockatielsthough

Unread post Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 am

I'll jump right in, I've been having this strange feeling of being watched since I was about 14. At one point when I was 15-16, it got so bad I started sleeping with my mom. I was terrified of the dark because whatever energy or presense was in my room just gave me the spooks.They were always in the same spot, by my closet door. At one point I felt something touch me I jumped out of bed and as I jumped up I heard someone faintly tell me to "listen". A separate incident, there was a piece of extra long licorice on our dining room table, it levitated for a second the fell to the floor. No air was blowing, nothing was near it.
Recently, I do still feel watched but I am just so used to it, it doesn't phase me as much. I do sleep in the dark now, but still with my head under the covers just in case :grin: However I occasionally to get touched in my sleep. It feels like something is sitting on the foot of my bed and touching my feet. When I move, it goes away. I recently saw a picture of my great grandmother when she was young for the first time 3 days ago and I visualized her before when I was 14. I had such a strong feeling it was like I could visualize her in my head, without even knowing it was her. im 21 now. I also saw my deceased dog once. Clear as day, he was standing right in the door way. He looked at me, turned around and vanished. I never saw him again. I've also seen a blue orb of light. As soon as I saw it, it just floated away. Im very confused am i crazy, paranoid or have an undeveloped gift? If it is a gift, how the heck to i develop it and control it more?
Also, unrelated to feeling watched, Ive had a couple dreams that have came true. 2 were about relationship and the other was about a car accident me and my mom got into. Thanks for reading any input is appreciated~

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:52 pm

cockatielsthough wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 am
I'll jump right in, I've been having this strange feeling of being watched since I was about 14. At one point when I was 15-16, it got so bad I started sleeping with my mom. I was terrified of the dark because whatever energy or presense was in my room just gave me the spooks.They were always in the same spot, by my closet door. At one point I felt something touch me I jumped out of bed and as I jumped up I heard someone faintly tell me to "listen". A separate incident, there was a piece of extra long licorice on our dining room table, it levitated for a second the fell to the floor. No air was blowing, nothing was near it.
Recently, I do still feel watched but I am just so used to it, it doesn't phase me as much. I do sleep in the dark now, but still with my head under the covers just in case :grin: However I occasionally to get touched in my sleep. It feels like something is sitting on the foot of my bed and touching my feet. When I move, it goes away. I recently saw a picture of my great grandmother when she was young for the first time 3 days ago and I visualized her before when I was 14. I had such a strong feeling it was like I could visualize her in my head, without even knowing it was her. im 21 now. I also saw my deceased dog once. Clear as day, he was standing right in the door way. He looked at me, turned around and vanished. I never saw him again. I've also seen a blue orb of light. As soon as I saw it, it just floated away. Im very confused am i crazy, paranoid or have an undeveloped gift? If it is a gift, how the heck to i develop it and control it more?
Also, unrelated to feeling watched, Ive had a couple dreams that have came true. 2 were about relationship and the other was about a car accident me and my mom got into. Thanks for reading any input is appreciated~

Hi cockatielsthough

:welcome2: to ABT, great to have you join us all

Many here can relate to your experiences so you're definitely in the right place :peace:

First thing I wanted to ask is, do you think it's possible that your grandmother is visiting you?.
When you say you sometimes feel someone sitting on the end of your bed. Makes me wonder if she is just coming to check on / watch over you at times as a grandmother would/ (or someone else who was very close to you)

As for the home, are you in the same home where you experienced activity prior ? has anyone else noticed anything happening?

I don't think you are paranoid or crazy at all! yes you do sound gifted. The gift of clear seeing / clairvoyance.
Feel free to check out the spiritual development subforum here in the forums, ask away. Everyone will be happy to help you out, whether you wish to develop further or not.

For now , I wouldn't be afraid. it really sounds like this is your loved ones
I say this because most times when we do notice activity, it's usually someone we know, wanting to communicate something to us or even just making their presence known to comfort us.
I also mention this because you mentioned seeing your dog .... so sweet.

How do you develop it? there are so many ways, I highly recommend joining us in the chat rooms here at ABT, many members will be able to help you out where it comes to development and how to cope with having these abilities

Ask away we'll always help where we can,

Take care

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information