Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Messages from Spirits, Guides, etc...

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

iamreading432

Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:27 am

I need guidance please if someone could help me out . I lost my samsung s6 black phone somewhere inside the house and right now i cannot find it! please help i already turned over our bed i cant seem to find it please give specific area if you can to help me find it pls i will give good feedback after :undecided:

Stacey77

Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:47 am

My mom died when I was five I’m now in my 40’s I be had a void my whole life and felt a deep love for someone I never got to know Nobody knows what really happened to her just that she was shot I’ve wished I knew her or had just one memory to hang on to if you feel called to do so please try and connect with her for me

Stacey77

Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:47 am

My mom died when I was five I’m now in my 40’s I be had a void my whole life and felt a deep love for someone I never got to know Nobody knows what really happened to her just that she was shot I’ve wished I knew her or had just one memory to hang on to if you feel called to do so please try and connect with her for me

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information