Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

mysterious man

Post all your paranormal pics here.

LionessLeo71

Unread post Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:30 pm

I took this pic few years back with my cell phone.
I was on my way to visit my one son and he wanted to see a pic of the old truck his father had just got to redo. So after I backed out of my driveway I was like oh heck I gotta get a pic for the boy . So all I did was hold my cell up and click took the pic and drove off. It wasn't til my son looked at it he seen the aparition and then so did i. After all these few yrs I'm still wondering ....
Who is he ? Why at that paticular moment was he there ? And is he family or belong to my property?
FB_IMG_1508875191984.jpg
FB_IMG_1508875191984.jpg (27.49 KiB) Viewed 221 times

Ghost-Addict
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Nice capture, full length of spirit can be seen too which sometimes can be rare. Looking at the photo there doesn't appear to be any likely explanations in regards to smoke in the area, on the lens, only thing I can think of which I doubt and there's no fog in the area to cause this, so I am speechless. Good capture. I'll look into this photo more when I get a chance.
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig alittle to find it".

LionessLeo71

Unread post Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Thank you . I would like to know more about the man if anyone can pick up on him. I'm just fascinated by how he appeared to me like this .

Return to “Strange Pics”

• Information