Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading please

Resident psychic reader and co-founder ABT

Forum rules
Free readings are only available on her event 'An Evening With Akasha' in chat. No readings are available on the forums but are used instead for announcements, questions and feedback.
Akasha reserves the right to refuse to read someone if she is not drawn to them. Please do not interrupt when she is reading or pm her during the event. If you are not picked for a reading on the night you can either book a private reading with Akasha or come along to the next event.
JacquiLove

Unread post Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:03 am

Hello Akasha

I'm quite new here and I'm very excited to be a part of a community where I can talk openly about this particular interest of mine (paranormal, psychic etc).

Can I ask for a reading please. I have been on probation at work for 8 months now, seems my manager James Taylor (yes that's his real name, weird as my fave singer has the same name) is keeping me on probation. I wanted to leave, he makes me feel under appreciated and undervalued. I am not the type to attract glory to myself but at least I want to feel I am valued as a team member. He keeps a straight face, he plays his cards close to his chest. He can get on with anyone but he is awkward around me. I sense there is some attraction there but he can't or won't act because he's married and due to work situation.

Now we created a 6 week plan for him to make a call and he set clear objectives to measure me on, on the 1st of March he will either make me permanent, keep me on probation or terminate me or I will leave. I am getting impatient as I feel there's more of control game here rather than anything else. I told him I will tell him if I will leave or stay next week, not on the 1st of March. All frustrations are piling up. I just want to work. I have a small child and I need stability but sadly I am left in the dark. What do you think will happen with my employment? Will I end up leaving/ terminated? I'm really unsettled and I like James to be more transparent.

thank you, I appreciate your time.

Akasha

Unread post Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello JacquiLove

My free reading evening is held once a month in chat. You are very welcome to come to that. We are just back from holiday so the date will be announced soon.
If you would like a private reading with me please click the link and i will book you in. Love Akasha.x
rivate readings with me can be found here http://www.anybodythere.net/readings-with-akasha.php

Return to “Akasha”

• Information