Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

help please

Resident psychic reader and co-founder ABT

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Free readings are only available on her event 'An Evening With Akasha' in chat. No readings are available on the forums but are used instead for announcements, questions and feedback.
Akasha reserves the right to refuse to read someone if she is not drawn to them. Please do not interrupt when she is reading or pm her during the event. If you are not picked for a reading on the night you can either book a private reading with Akasha or come along to the next event.
unicornshay89

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:13 pm

hi im new on the forum really but my name is lashay bday is 12 26 89 and im talking to a guy name alvin his bday is 8 20 86 i need some enlightenment if im making the right choice with him i love him alot he on the other hand he has a hard to showing his emotions he also has a drinking habit but i do know he cares for me im so confused and he also has family and friends who are very toxic he says he is going to do better and change for me do you see this happening what exactly do you see is going to happen with us am i wasting my time please help and thanks.

Aileni

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:53 pm

unicornshay89 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:13 pm
hi im new on the forum really but my name is lashay bday is 12 26 89 and im talking to a guy name alvin his bday is 8 20 86 i need some enlightenment if im making the right choice with him i love him alot he on the other hand he has a hard to showing his emotions he also has a drinking habit but i do know he cares for me im so confused and he also has family and friends who are very toxic he says he is going to do better and change for me do you see this happening what exactly do you see is going to happen with us am i wasting my time please help and thanks.
Hi Unicorn,

The real question here is can you see him making the effort to change, or is it just words?
Love works 2 ways has to be both giving and receiving, if one persons giving and the other is not there's no point wasting time.
From the image i saw you both seem really happy together, so no concerns there; but i would advise any issues you may have with him just talk to him. Good relationships talk about whats on their mind and it helps to work things out :)
Rise again, Aileni.

unicornshay89

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 pm

yes thanks but can you dig into what he feels about me and what you see may happen between us do you see both of us changing in any way do you see him getting out of this poverty im not sure how i am with love myself do you see his family coming between us becuase they cause alot of problems his name is alvin 8 20 86 and im lashay 12 26 89

Aileni

Unread post Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:03 pm

Well personally i cant see any of that as i have limits to my abilities, but i'd just advice you go with your gut feeling that's normally intuition. I welcome other readers input here :)
Rise again, Aileni.

Akasha

Unread post Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Hi unicornshay89,
if you would like a reading with me contact me directly and we can sort out an appointment.
Akasha.x

Return to “Akasha”

• Information