Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

reading request?

Resident psychic reader and co-founder ABT

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Free readings are only available on her event 'An Evening With Akasha' in chat. No readings are available on the forums but are used instead for announcements, questions and feedback.
Akasha reserves the right to refuse to read someone if she is not drawn to them. Please do not interrupt when she is reading or pm her during the event. If you are not picked for a reading on the night you can either book a private reading with Akasha or come along to the next event.
katrinacatalan

Unread post Sun May 12, 2019 10:30 pm

hey there! i respect your time into reading my forum. however, i’m worried. i’m worried that i will fail in school and that i won’t graduate or make it in life. i know that it’s a long way ahead, but knowing the truth can change my perspective about it. thank you!

x87128x

Unread post Mon May 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Hi I have already had many readings from various websites around, and have been told over and over and so be it with my own tarot readings too - that I shall be coming into fortune soon to better my life, however I have been told for this to happen I must not miss golden opportunities but no mention of what they are to be.

I was wondering if you could help me on that part, so I can keep my eyes open to them and not miss it.

Thanks

Return to “Akasha”

• Information