Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Aura Reading

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
SilverG

Unread post Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:27 am

Hi everyone,
A while back a friend on here told me that my aura looked like a purple close to my body like a deep purple and a lighter blue as you go further out away from my body with steaks of red coming out of my body through both the purple and blue. I am wondering what aura you guys see for me now.
Attachments
29666455_10214127466452808_1782276643_n.jpg
29666455_10214127466452808_1782276643_n.jpg (67.02 KiB) Viewed 450 times

Carissima

Unread post Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi SilverG, I was skimming over the posts and saw your photo that had been posted. As far as your aura goes, your aura has a beautiful white light mixing in with pink from your third eye and also in relation to your crown chakra, aligning with the morganite/and or rose quartz crystal you have on the pendant there.

You also have a lot of yellowy gold in your aura too, which does indeed indicate questioning of beliefs and assimiliating your answers so as to make sure both you and your higher self are all in tune with each other and you are on the right track as well so keep doing what you are doing. I hope that answers your question in relation to your aura. Peace And Blessings- CR
Don't lose sight of your path.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information