Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Arwen's Feedback Page

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:00 am

Hi everyone. This page is for posting feedback on my readings. Please try to remember as much detail as possible-as this will help me in future readings. Thanks.

:kiss:

xoxo
Only God Can Judge Me

maru

Unread post Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Hello, Arwen! Sorry to ask on the feedback thread, but could you tell please will you do readings in chat again?

Sara009

Unread post Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:28 am

Hi Arwen,
I want to make request for free reading. Kindly do let me know if are easy and available. Thanks

Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:57 pm

maru wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:03 pm
Hello, Arwen! Sorry to ask on the feedback thread, but could you tell please will you do readings in chat again?
Hello there hun. I do readings in chat yes. You just have to book the right time and I will meet you in chat

xoxo
Only God Can Judge Me

Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Sara009 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:28 am
Hi Arwen,
I want to make request for free reading. Kindly do let me know if are easy and available. Thanks
Hello sweetheart. I would be happy to read you tonight if you like? Meet me in chat at 6pm GMT.

Thanks for choosing me as your reader. :happy:

xoxo
Only God Can Judge Me

Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:02 pm

I am a professional psychic reader. :happy: I offer readings based on any area of your life and/or I can answer a question & offer insight into a situation you are going through. I do give readings for free on this site but I also give paid readings via email. This means you do not have to speak on the phone or talk to me via video/skype. My email address is NKE0353@Gmail.com. ALL readings are private and personal. EVERY reading is £10. I have a FB page FULL of positive reviews called Arwen Psychic Readings and also I have many reviews right here on this site that you are welcome to check out. :thumbsup:

XOXO
Only God Can Judge Me

Sara009

Unread post Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:11 am

Thank you so much for considering my request. I will see you in chat again. Thanks

maru

Unread post Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Arwen wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:57 pm
maru wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:03 pm
Hello there hun. I do readings in chat yes. You just have to book the right time and I will meet you in chat

xoxo
Arwen, when are you usually available in chat?

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information