Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

IM SCREAMIN FOR SOMEONES HELP!!

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Keke1991

Unread post Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:34 pm

:help: i have been desperately desperately trying to find some answers reguarding my complicated love life or lack of smh. Anyway Wendell is the man i beleive to be my future husband he.is.thw love of my life but 5 months ago we were suppose to be together and make many postive changes in our lives together when he was to get released from jail.Anyway make a long story short he got out of jail amd went to the mother of his child who he is currnetly with right now although ahe ia veey bad.for.him and he knows this...but my queation is,is why hasnt he contacted mw much within theses last fiv months and does thia man desire to be in a relashionship with me at all????????????

Queen_Beezy

Unread post Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:04 am

I am not psychic, or don't believe myself to be, but my advice is to read your post as though someone else posted it and was looking for your advice. What would you tell them? From what I'm reading the answer is simply no. A man will make time for you if he truly desires to be with you. That doesn't necessarily go towards men it goes for everyone. What we think of as our priorities we MAKE and find time for. Don't treat someone as priority when they only think of you as an option. You deserve better.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information