Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

HELP!! I NEED IT DESPERATELY

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Queen_Beezy

Unread post Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:43 am

ELP! I am currently going through a custody battle and it seems like I am in some kind of nightmare. It seems like my ex has put everyone around me regarding the case into some sort of trance. Things i never thought possible seem to go in his favor. the stakes are high and may result in me never seeing my daughter again. She def does not want to be there for reasons that are more than understandable. I am going on my second attorney and just got an email from him stating that he is now withdrawing from the case for reasons unknown to me. He hasn't even said a word to me. Everything seems to be going downhill for me in the last year and this just seems to be the icing on the cake. It feels like I am fighting a losing battle and like I'm cursed. I want to know if anyone gets any insight as to how i can turn this around and if my daughter is ok. I try to talk to her but everything we say and do to each other is monitored by them so I can't say for sure if she's ok. I've attached a photo in case it helps. I just want my life to go back to being happy and tolerable again.

PLEASE HELP!
20150521_114134127_iOS.jpg

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information