Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CROSSROADS

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Moon62

Unread post Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:27 am

Hi, I am at a huge crossroads in my life, and don't know where to turn, hence posting here.

I've been going through a very difficult phase in my life, especially just recently. I've moved house three times in 18 months and am still not happy where I'm living, as such. Finances have been tough and I'm almost on the poverty line. I'm in a spot where I feel trapped, and unable to improve my situation. I start a new job tomorrow and am worrying about that too as I don't know if physically I'll be able to hold up to it.

I don't know what else to do to help myself at the moment, and am hoping someone out there may be able to pinpoint where I'm going wrong and what I can do to turn this awful situation around.

Up until recently I've been a positive person, but lately I feel like giving up.

I want to thank in advance whoever is drawn to this post :)

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information