Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

At a crossroads and I dont know what to do.

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:36 am

I feel as though a normal happy life with someone is out of reach for me. I dont know if im supposed to wait and be patient or move on?
Its been so exhausting and I feel like im losing myself.
I would appreciate any insight or even advice at this time because everyone is sick of hearing about it and I don't know where else to turn.

Unread post Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:41 am

It seems that you may be in need of giving yourself space to recover and be well.

You're trying to decide if you're worth it or if you're annoying others, and it feels like you're blaming yourself for things that aren't your fault.

You do deserve someone good for you, but before you can have that, you need to have boundaries that are built around respect and love for yourself. It will benefit everyone around you, too, and you'll be proud of being a role model for younger people in your life.

If someone treats you in a way that you wouldn't treat them? It's worth examining that. It's worth turning it around and asking if you would react that way.

All the luck
was oc :peace:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information