Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Ravenswings Bio and Feedback Page

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
ravenswings

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:02 am

Hello! Thanks for checking out my Bio!

I am an always developing psychic, psychic medium, energy reader and healer (but hey, so are you. Just have to continue to develop it.) Ultimately I am someone who cares very much about others and really just wants to help when I am able as was done for me when I first joined ABT. I am only able to help from personal experience and the guidance of those before me.

I enjoy helping others develop their abilities and firmly believe that the teacher can always become the student, and the student, the teacher.

I have learned how to help people make sense of or decipher their feelings, and sometimes this includes processing and releasing the past. Cutting cords, ties that bind, in order to stand firmly in the present. I will be honest and sincere with what I sense and will always do this with compassion and care.

So to sum it up, my spiritual interests include: Healing, psychic development, spiritual guidance and helping others on their spiritual path, AKA-paying it forward. We can offer the tools needed but it's up to you if, how, or when you use them.

Other stuff I am VERY interested in:

- Angelic and elemental realms
- Extraterrestrial/UFO research
- History in religion/theology/conspiracy theory
- Ascension/spiritual awakenings
- Crystals
- Numerology
- Sacred Geometry
- Astrology
- Psychology
- Metaphysics
- Esoterica
- Gnostics...and I'm sure the list will continue to grow.

No future reads please*
18 and over please, and I typically need to feel drawn to read but sometimes able to flow on the spot so no harm in requesting and we'll see what they give us.
Attachments
IMG_0681.PNG
Last edited by ravenswings on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
✨Be the change you wish to see in the world✨

mark
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:21 pm

after talking with you in chat and my guides clearly showed me that you have the potential to be one very good medium i look forward to seeing you work and the connections that you get id like to say something is special about you but were not really supposed to say that as we are all special but truly you will go far if you choose to do so from the second we spoke i was made aware that your gifts are really going to get noticed id like to say some really nice things here but feel id better leave it that hugs raven

ravenswings

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:30 pm

This means more than you know and I truly appreciate your guidance as well as your encouragement πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•

-Raven

MeanerThanMyDemons

Unread post Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 am

Hello. I was wondering if I could request a reading?
It doesn't matter what other people think. You are beautiful inside and out!

Salinareed

Unread post Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi. This is going to sound crazy and maybe I am for thinking it. The past year my life has been crazy. I think my house is haunted and I think there is a spirit following me. My husband thinks it's all in my head. Well I don't think much of it unless something happens.
However my husband has been distant. He stays distant until I complain. Our marriage and life style is not what it used to be. He works long hours and now works on his days off. I don't know what to think. Part of me thinks he is cheating and has lost interest in me.
I'm just trying to figure out if I'm losing my mind or not.

Michy

Unread post Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:24 am

Hi! Anyone doing readings? I'm in a bad situation. 😊 thank you

ParANomaLyXII

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:46 am

Hey there Raven. I am pretty new to this site and was checking some of the bulletins in this forum, when I came across this bio of yours. Just thought I would drop a line letting you know, I dig the vibes you send. Sure, a reading sometime would be cool, but getting to know you would be even cooler me thinks. You seem a great person to learn from as well, and I really hope I run into one of these days. Perhaps your positive energies could inspire me to enhance my own undiscovered natural gifts as well. Nice to meet you! -Amanda (ParANomalyXII)

ravenswings

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:37 am

MeanerThanMyDemons wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 am
Hello. I was wondering if I could request a reading?
Feel free to reach out next time you're in chat and I'd be happy to πŸ’•

ravenswings

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:38 am

Michy wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:24 am
Hi! Anyone doing readings? I'm in a bad situation. 😊 thank you
Michy I'm sorry to hear that. Please feel free to reach out anytime you see me in chat. πŸ’•

ravenswings

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:39 am

Salinareed wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:41 pm
Hi. This is going to sound crazy and maybe I am for thinking it. The past year my life has been crazy. I think my house is haunted and I think there is a spirit following me. My husband thinks it's all in my head. Well I don't think much of it unless something happens.
However my husband has been distant. He stays distant until I complain. Our marriage and life style is not what it used to be. He works long hours and now works on his days off. I don't know what to think. Part of me thinks he is cheating and has lost interest in me.
I'm just trying to figure out if I'm losing my mind or not.
I'm sorry to hear this and please feel free to reach out anytime you see me online or in chat and I'd be happy to try and help. πŸ’•

Return to β€œMember To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information