Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Googleshop Intro & Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Googleshop

Unread post Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:48 am

Certainly...
If you ever catch me in chat flag me down.
I am in australia.... GMT +10....
most frequently on during american early morning
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Mezzi12

Unread post Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Hey googleshop, congrats on your good reviews. Can you please give me a reading? I see you are mostly on in the early mornings so I will hang out in chat a couple of early mornings. Hopefully, I will get lucky. Thanks in advance.

Absolute plane

Unread post Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:28 pm

hi google it was great getting a reading from you ..you were able to pick my anxiety ,my issues and had some great advice to offer .
Thanks for taking time out and reading for me .Keep up your good work !

love and light
Abs

Brandy0219

Unread post Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:39 am

Googleshop,
Thank you for my reading. Everything you said was very closely related to my current situation. I thank you for your time and wisdom...keep up the good work.

Kohl85

Unread post Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:18 pm

I haven't been here long, but you're more than welcome to read me at any time. :)

BonnieJayde

Unread post Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Sorry about the late feedback! Thank you for the reading you did for me last week.
Without mentioning anything that was on my mind you hit the nail on the head with each card.
Your interpretations of each card towards my situation I thought was fantastic and seemed to come with much ease for you. You are made for this :)
you are very gentle but honest, and you made me feel super comfortable (which is rare for me in readings lol)

Thank you Google <3

dragoneyez

Unread post Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:32 am

Hi,

Thankyou for my future business future reading in was very good and exciting times for me now and looks like for the future too. You have made me think about taking things careful and seen to believe in myself as the cards you draw where very good for me. It has put me in a extra step to achieve my goals and will keep you updated with how things work out but its work in progress at the moment. Thanks again, Hugs

Purple20

Unread post Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:35 am

Hi :) I would like to get a reading from you, if time and health permits. Thank you so much!

cassie123

Unread post Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Thank you for the reading. It was thorough and it was interesting to get some quite specific information and guidance from the spirit guide, which resonated with feelings I have been having.
Cas :)

Kohl85

Unread post Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:11 am

Thanks for the reading! It gave me some peace of mind, as things have been a bit rocky. Good to know things are in motion and that I have the ability to keep my ego in check and take things in stride. Im also glad you got the sense that things would turn out positively. Thank you again for sharing your amazing gift. :hugs:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information