Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Little Dream Help

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.

Unread post Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:51 pm

Hello Everyone,

Could do with a little help explaining a dream i have been having .

Im normally great with understanding them but this one has me baffled .

Right here i go :

i am standing looking up at a high bridge surrounded by family members a lot of them living and passed over . Looking me at my two boys hanging on the side of a bridge one living son and one angel who looks a little older than he passed and me looking on horrified they both let go my angel baby disappears before hitting the water .. but my living baby is caught by all passed family relatives .....

Some Amazing person shine a light on this for me

Much Love Kristie Jay

Unread post Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:51 am

Kristie Jay
you have not mentioned the time of dream cos dreams that come in early morning hours in between 3am to 4am become true.In your case that some unfortunate even may happen to your baby I hope my reading will not become true ) but you will have ending with the baby saved as he/she has got the protection of the angels
With wishes

Unread post Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 pm

it was around 5-6 am time in the morning as i woke up pretty horrified just in time for the school run lol.

Thanks Nivas :)

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information