Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Daania's BIO

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 pm

║║╔║║╔╗ ║
╠╣╠║║║║ ║
║║╚╚╚╚╝ O

I am a starting this topic to be able to read if I feel super drawn to someone.
I've felt drawn sometimes in chat to some ppl, but I been silent still.

I am an empath / psychic. My thinking is something I noticed to slightly different, I have really vivid imagination and when I read or hear things, I see pictures or video in front of me. I feel, see, hear and smell things around me. I get that "certain strong feeling" about something. I feel emotions in me and I feel you at times in me. I am loving and caring. I consider myself as a polite person.

I am really bad about telling of myself, so I let words I once heard about myself to tell some of who I am.

"The first thing that I feel about you is that you have a warm, kindred spirit, when you are around people, you have a calm and docile nature, people are attracted to it but you tend to be shy unless you really know someone. when you speak, I feel you really speak from the heart, what you say means something deep to you. You don't say things unless you absolutely mean it. Sometimes, that means you think, "foot enter mouth" But that goes to prove your heart is made of gold because of your truth and your accuracy with what you say."

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

With Love, Daania.
Last edited by Daania on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Jackrab

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi there I'm going through a few family problems and would love a reading if you could for me even in the future when your ready peace and love

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun May 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi Daania

Lovely bio. I look forward to you starting to read in chat. I think you will be ace at it. Just wishing you all the best here and beyond. xoxo
Samj

Edit: You're more than welcome to practise on me if you ever feel drawn. :)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

shortstuff_nb

Unread post Sun May 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi I would love to be your practice subject if you feel drawn to me :)

Ellyion

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 1:07 am

HI Daania!

I can relate to you in that I get visions of still places or sceneries but I struggle in understanding them.
I hope you will be confident enough to do your own readings for others! :)
And I am more than happy to help you!

Thatgirlreinvented

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi! If you feel like you get any info, i have what feels like a mess of a life. Any thing that you get would be great! 😘

SeekingReading

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello. :) I was just told about this place because I've been looking for someone to do a reading for me and was sent here. I think it's really awesome that you want to learn more about this stuff, I do too. I believe everything happens for a reason and stepping out of your comfort zone is vital to achieving what you desire. If you decide that you're interested in practicing your readings, I would be more than happy to learn alongside you and receive a reading from you! There's absolutely no pressure at all and I'll be happy no matter what. I'm extremely honest and upfront, and I feel that being open and straight forward is the best method to growth for everyone. :) Whether you choose to do a reading with me or not, I really wish you all of the best in getting the most out of what you're looking for. :)

Thank you for reading my message. :)

Daania

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:41 pm

I am happy for all the posts in here and all the support :thinktank:

I will maybe in some further future read, but yet I don't feel so :ashamed2:
Thank you all. ^_^

With love, Daania
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

SeekingReading

Unread post Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:40 pm

That's fine, thank you for responding to everyone and hopefully you have a great day :)

Googleshop

Unread post Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:33 pm

love your work- wink

thank you for the reading exchange.

you would be delighted to know that a vast majority of things were accurate and the details were lovely.

I am pleased you picked up on aspects of my past- including the compliment that I hide them well.

i am still working out the meaning of the vision that you had- there are a couple of possibilities though.

smiles- keep practicing and learning-
Learn from the past
Live in the present
Plan for the future

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information