Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Daania's BIO

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Samanthaj

Unread post Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:15 am

Hi Daania

You did a beautiful reading for me last night that really lifted my spirits~ it was very on point. :o)
What can I say. It was all very accurate.. you described me very well and pointed out my favourite things which surprised me as I hardly talk about them (or myself in depth). It was so accurate you could have gotten away with saying we had physically met.. impressive
and I know there is no way you could have known those things about me. I was pretty impressed when you said you could also smell tea.. as I had just made one when you started the reading. I'm impressed and you are very gifted with this abiliy.. I appreciate your time, you are a very good judge of character / personality and reader as a whole. Keep up with the good work, you will changes lives one at a time with your gifts and spirit~ hugs Daania..

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

InvisibleUnicorn

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:47 am

Hello Daania

You did a wonderful job!! with the reading that you gave me I thought that you were spot on with everything that you were saying about me. As you were giving me the reading you were so accurate that I had a smile on my face throughout the entire reading. The fact that you were able to pick up on how I had been through some dark times but am gradually coming out of it is something that I don't feel that anyone could guess that I felt like you really were tuned into me I have met many gifted people in my 21 years of life but I must say you are very gifted & talented woman and I am very blessed to have gotten the opportunity to receive the reading that I received from you. Your reading gave me a lot of hope and you are very much appreciated!! Thank you sooooo much!! For the energy you put into my reading and also for taking the time out of day to enlighten me :)

InvisibleUnicorn

Daania

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Thank you so much of your kind words to all <3

╔♫═╗╔╗ ♥
╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗
╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣
╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝
YOU ALL

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Makes me feel a bit shy tho *blushes*

With Love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information