Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

The future of my relationship

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
cjo1time

Unread post Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:37 pm

I'm worried about the future of my relationship I really love this guy but hes not really open about his feelings towards me which leaves me to over think I really need to know about the future of our relationship and if hell open up to me

TraineePsychicDarryl

Unread post Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:52 am

He will. Go back to him and tell him how you feel. You were meant to be together. You'll have ups and downs in your relationship and argue like cat and dog but hes nuts about you. Forgive me if im wrong but that's my interpretation and my 2 cents what have you got to lose. Be brave go after him!

cjo1time

Unread post Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:13 am

TraineePsychicDarryl wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:52 am
He will. Go back to him and tell him how you feel. You were meant to be together. You'll have ups and downs in your relationship and argue like cat and dog but hes nuts about you. Forgive me if im wrong but that's my interpretation and my 2 cents what have you got to lose. Be brave go after him!
thank you so much but everytime i go to him about feelings he seems to get scared or he closes himself off what should i do about this

cjo1time

Unread post Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:01 pm

TraineePsychicDarryl wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:52 am
well i wanted this to happen it didnt happen hes in a relationship with another girl i didnt find out until this morning i asked him about it and asked why he didnt he tell me or just say hey im going to see other people this through me through a loop and unfortunately he blocked me on all social media and hes not answering texts ive never been more hurt in my life

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information