Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Reposting as my bio got hijacked by a spammer. (take two!!!)
sooo a little about me....

I am 30 years old female from Colchester UK. I am very much aware of guiding energy and healing energy, working with gemstones/crystals.
I can read tarot and tools if drawn, but have progressed to stage where I've been told I don't need to work with tools now and can put info straight into room. Oh yeah, in case you don't know, I am not keen on ego, or labels. And most of what I know so far has all been self-taught by learning the hard way.

I am an old soul that knows how to correctly communicate directly with angels and spirit, fey and stars, crystals, on my listening ear... etc but, I let them decide how they wish to connect and which clairs that they wish to work with at the time of the link. Usually if a communicative higher energy then I will work with them direct; but my guides are in the background on standby if I need extra help and assistance in protection etc. I also am able to work with animal totem guides, but these usually are more on a clairvoyance as snippets of gentle inner vision if they come to connect.

I sometimes find pictures helpful to connect as it enhances the connection, if I can't find your energy,
but will use a viewing technique called psychic drawing to view your aura energy also if I'm struggling to find your energy. If I can't read for you at all, I will let you know. I don't like to predict either, I'm fairly old school in not reading for subjects like health or love life, simply because I feel strongly that love will find you and with health, (unless it is mentioned as evidence from spirit, that is), then I just would not be comfortable with reading on that subject.

I would appreciate feedback as feedback helps letting us as readers know if we are on track with our intuition so if I have read for you please leave feedback on this thread. Thanks!

Spirit will let me know if they are here for sitter as sometimes they link in mid-reading...
Sometimes I can link in direct to working with Spirit if they step forward and visit or link in to connect.
Or alternatively if drawn can work whichever psychic or spirit energy is around me at the time of open link/connection.

Thanks all - Peace
CR
Last edited by CelticRose on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ckj2612

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 6:23 pm

hi ive just been notified again x
'There's no greater agony than an untold story' (maya angelou)

CelticRose

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Oh weird! Sorry Ckj, will talk with owls, maybe there's some glitch with notifications that one doesn't know about.

Ckj2612

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 6:29 pm

its ok, i just didnt want you to think im a stalker lol i just keep getting notified when you post???
Must be some technical glitch.
while here you bio is good x

CelticRose

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 pm

just talking to owls about it in chat, thanks though for your lovely words :) no worries, wouldn't have thought you to be a stalker, lol. It may be an idea to mention it in a new thread in members support though as an issue you are having with the notifications??? Might get seen to a bit quicker, then!

Ckj2612

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 6:37 pm

I will do and sorry for this glitch x

CelticRose

Unread post Sat May 13, 2017 6:51 pm

not your fault, so no need to be sorry, and good idea! :D

Absolute plane

Unread post Sun May 14, 2017 4:08 am

Celtic ..where is the old bio page???

CelticRose

Unread post Sun May 14, 2017 6:34 am

Spammer hijacked it with spammy post so it got deleted and wasn't able to save it. Sorry, I'm afraid to say your reading was on it, so i'm not sure if Owls was able to save the reads that were on it in the process. :(

Absolute plane

Unread post Tue May 16, 2017 5:48 am

:(.... i read it once in ha hurry and want to re-read it to give my feedback ..

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information