Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Cheyenne's Bio Page

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Cheyenne
ABT Team

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 2:14 am

Where to start ..
I very rarely read on forums , mostly in chat and it can be quite random at times . When a spirit steps up and wants to give you a message I will let you know .. I get messages from Guides , Spirits and sometimes Animals . I can also help if you have unwanted spirits around you . I like people to have the 15 quality posts and I will check to see if they are done if you are requesting help or guidance . If you are seeking to meet guide I will help you do that in a reading or during Meditations as I do those in chat as well. I have cards but rarely use them, only when i am guided to as that is the message you are meant to get . I do not predict the future I feel we have enough issues with the here and now to deal with .
My main goal is helping others find their path and footing in this lifetime .
I have a strong faith and connection with God that has been with me all my life even as a very young girl. I was badly burned as a 5 year old 3rd degree on my leg (spilled a 36 cup hot coffee pot onto me) .. The Doctor said I would need skin grafts and have horrible pain . I told the Doctor No I would not have either as I asked Jesus he told me I would not need anything . The Doctor just laughed and thought I was silly , but in fact I was right ..I have seen God work in many ways and could not have gotten through some parts of my life without him .. I love finding the Blessings that life has to offer at every turn if I look around me ..( OK so I wear Rose Colored Glasses) BUT I Love them .. :D :D

I sit here wondering what all to say I do, but in fact I do nothing !! God uses me to do his bidding and His will .

I have met some wonderful people here at this site whom have helped me to grow and I just want them to know they are Loved.. Now it is my turn to "pay it forward " NO FEE'S ONLY LOVE!!!

Okay so I have put you to sleep by now * wipes hands* my work is done here !!!

http://www.anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/par ... 1339032465 Old Bio

Much Love & Light Cheyenne
Last edited by Cheyenne on Mon May 01, 2017 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

summerfoxx

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 4:25 am

Hey, Cheyenne. :D I didn't know that you were burned, as a child. Ouch! I hate getting burned. It really hurts.

shawdog

Unread post Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:21 pm

hello im new to this site im looking for someone to help validate/abilities i have ? can you help or suggest someone?

frangossy

Unread post Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Reading your bio you seem like exactly someone that can help me.

Here is a link that explains thanks

viewtopic.php?f=82&t=2033

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello I'm also new ..need to get more comfortable lol..I need answers to two questions please help me..I'm so worried

Natalie2514

Unread post Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:01 pm

Hi there

I would love a reading when you are available x

kim2002

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:51 am

Hi Cheyenne,

Wow, interesting bio. It is amazing how some people have the power to get messages. Thank you for sharing.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information