Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Rowan222's Bio and Feedback

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Rowan222

Unread post Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Bio
Hello.
I have always been interested in the Paranormal but things seem to intensified in the last 15 years as I have had more experiences and developed my abilities.
I have been a member of paranormal teams,but many do not accept the evidence of Mediums which I found to be frustrating as I often had more evidence than they would accept - even though this was verified later by historical accounts.

I have not been reading for others for very long and am relatively new to picture reading but I have developed other abilities over the years that enable me to see and sense things that existed many years in the past - often hundreds of years ago. This reveals a forgotten history of events that add to investigations or reveals more about the spirit of a place, providing a fuller picture to paranormal events when they appear.

I do use Tarot and the Futhark Runes for divination and clarification, but also prefer to use my own abilities to establish a connection and read information for clients.

My Guide has a musical side, and was maybe a writer in a former life. He uses song Lyrics to communicate and the answers I seek are often hidden in the song lyrics. Do not be surprised if I quote a particular song in a reply as it would have come from my guide and will contain information pertinent to the question.

Feedback

Please remember to leave feedback - even if my reading has no relevance to you and is complete nonsense to you. It could be that I was not fully connected or was unwell or other reasons but you feedback will help me realise when I am connected properly or when it is not right. I am learning too so every piece of feedback helps me - even when it shows I am wrong.

Rules of the site

Please stick to the rules and conditions of the site when requesting a reading. For my part I will try and do the same. Please contact site staff if you have any questions or comments regarding this.
Thank you.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information