Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Diamondranger Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
DiamondRanger
ABT Team

Unread post Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi my name is Diamondranger and I can hear, feel and sometimes see spirits. I started reading people when I was young but didnt know thats what I was doing. I have learned a lot being on this site things that before coming here i didnt understand and now it all makes sense. So many on here have taught me so much so that I can help others. I love reading people to help them understand what might be going on in their lives. So hit me up if you would like a read and I will do my best to help. There is one thing though I do not do love readings so please dont ask. Love and light looking forward to helping.

Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Oh, this sounds amazing. It is really lovely that you want to help out others. That is the meaning of the life and it will give so much back to you ^_^ You seem to be really intelligent person.
Nice to meet you ^_^

With Love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Jackrab

Unread post Mon May 22, 2017 9:02 am

Hi diamondranger it sounds like you have wonderful gift. Could you please help me? Could you please read for me? My ex's dad passed away and the family are going through a lot peace and light

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information