Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Kimorent's Bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Kimorents
ABT Team

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:51 am

Hi I am Kimorents , I have been a psychic medium most of my life and that's over 50 years. I have done in person platform work to much extensive online reading. My interests are in healing, teaching and listening to those that just need understanding. The primary ways I read are intuitive or meduimship. I seldom check the forums so if you would like a read from me please request it in the chat rooms as well as here. My rules for reads are as follows. If you are new I will require the 15 post standard site rule unless I see a loved one with a message. This will be waived as I believe spirit always has a reason for visiting or if I feel your in urgent need. I would suggest to those that are new to not tell me all about your self if you doubt psychic abilities as that leaves little to use to prove to you this is real. I tend to be the class clown of the site but always am available to help if you have a question. Please know feedback here on the forums helps to know where I am needing to learn and grow. Blessings and light xxx
Last edited by Kimorents on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:22 am

Kim

Thanks so much for the fab reading you did for me yesterday
It was unexpected but you described my friend very well & I knew in an instant it was her,
I loved how her personality came through so strongly.. that's how I knew, but you gave very accurate physical traits which was great confirmation for me (hair colour, her laugh, and even a joke... definitely her....

It's comforting to know she's around me at this time. Funnily enough I was only thinking of her a few days ago... and she comes along... i'm really grateful. You're brilliant , thank you for passing it on
:hugs: :thinktank:

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Soontobcrazy

Unread post Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:13 pm

i miss your classes Kimo!!!

Ravensfox

Unread post Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Thank you for you wonderful reading, you did such a good job, my confidence has been set back a lot by people and i am slowly starting to come back from it. Also i absolutely love looking into things finding true knowledge into the reality of the world and exploring new horizons. i do distract myself a lot by doing things that keep my mind occupied i can see where you where going there :) Also the golden retriever is the dog my partner wants us both to get because they are adorable. thank you x
Ravensfox

clarice

Unread post Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:50 pm

Thank you so much for your honest reading! I did have to analyze it in a more deeper way.. but if it does come to me in 3 years time I will definitely thank you so much for it! :)

Komal

Unread post Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:18 pm

hi.. can you perform a reading on me ?
Komal Seemab

Sarah bruce

Unread post Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi Kim,
Would it be possible for you to give me a reading iv lost someone extremely close recently and would really appreciate it if you could connect with them for me
Thankyou
Sarah x

acuriousmindandsoul

Unread post Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Hi, could I have a reading?

jakai

Unread post Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:37 pm

Hello,
I am not sure if you remember me Jakai. I have been off for awhile. I have always admired how you read and be spot on as only you can do. If you have the space or thoughts you can send to me that would be great. I know I will only get what the universe wants me to know and i am ok with that.
Thank you,
Jakai (aka mary)

Esteban

Unread post Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:37 am

Hi Kimorent's, remember me? You have read me before and it was a great experience. I really could use one now. My life is at a crossroads and I am scared. Things can other get much better or much worse. There are prospects on the horizon but nothing it set in stone. I am largely to blame for where I am and I need to set things right. I am sure you can sense the dread and turmoil coming from me. Hopefully we can arrange to meet in chat. I am losing my mind and weary from worry.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information